No announcement yet.

Edwin Rosario a little overrated??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edwin Rosario a little overrated??

I think he was a good fighter, but def overrated. IMO Cotto and Tito are way better! Im going to get alot of hate for this, but he did lose to CHavez, Ramirez, Camacho, Randall and Nazario! Just my opinion

I say Tito was for sure.

I think Cotto has a case to be better than Rosario.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
      I say Tito was for sure.

I think Cotto has a case to be better than Rosario.
      I would rate Cotto above him based on wins over Judah, Mosley, and Gomez(haha)

Comment

Rosario was as talented as both of them. He could really punch like a MF. Too bad drug problems helped ruin his career, which wasn't as good as Trinidad and (probably) Cotto.

Comment

Rosario had limitations but his right hand was an ATG! Three time lightweight champion and one time super lightweight champ. He fought in a time when fighters wanted to fight the best out there and did.

Comment

yeah he lost to ramirez randall and nazario but he also holds wins over them
            lost a close match to a camacho who still liked to fight
            then made him change his style of fighting
            seemed like everyone was losing to chavez then
            beat some other good fighters like bramble and davis jr,
            along with other good fighters of the time
            wouldnt say overrated, not as great as tito but probably a bit better than cotto

Comment

history forum this

Comment

Rosario might have single-handedly convinced Camacho to change his style, that tells you something.

Comment

He had a good run, he was fighting at a very different time, the problem was that he was hot n' cold in some degree, and his drugs problems ruined him. Definitely Tito is way above him, Cotto, probably.

Comment

Working...
                  X