No announcement yet.

Pac/Floyd investigation, documented punches (disputed rounds) blow by blow

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by trainhard_187 View Post
    Here you go Mayweather... You've bamboozled the public long enough..

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...eathers-legacy

Floyd a Farce? PED Report Further Clouds Mayweather's Legacy

Oh my, damaging indeed.

Comment

• Originally posted by travestyny View Post
      Nah, but you are dense. What does this mean, ADP?

So when this says specifically that the BAP does not represent a threshold....you interpret that as...the BAP represents a threshold???

You are an imbecile. Sorry, loser

Oh, and why keep ducking the question, hmm? If there is NO NUMERICAL LIMIT....THEN WHAT IS THE THRESHOLD???? LMAOOO! You're saying this case was only about whether they could use other tests... and that's it? LMAO. Please tell me what the "threshold" was so I can embarrass you more and expose you.

Give up.

You keep on asking me and I keep on telling you!!!!

BUT you are NOT getting it!!!!

"not a threshold of human body production"
      Is rEPO produced by humans? NO!!!!

rather an image from the electropherogram as indicating the presence of non-human EPO.
      Instead the BAP and other criteria (tests) are used to detect "non-human EPO".

How?

By verifying the results of an "an image from the electropherogram"

I broke it down to make it so so simple that you can even understand?

but but how about this
      "NO NUMERICAL LIMIT"

Remember that the panel's statement included the phrase "BY ANY MEANs"

There are several criteria that can be used to test for the detection of rEPO so it is a more qualitative approach not a single quantitative numerical limit (result) that they are using ....... DING DING DING!!!!

So do you have any other questions that you cannot seem to understand?

oh, and you will be thanking me once you realize the truth!

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post

You keep on asking me and I keep on telling you!!!!

BUT you are NOT getting it!!!!

Is rEPO produced by humans? NO!!!!

Instead the BAP and other criteria (tests) are used to detect "non-human EPO".

How?

By verifying the results of an "an image from the electropherogram"

I broke it down to make it so so simple that you can even understand?

but but how about this

Remember that the panel's statement included the phrase "BY ANY MEANs"

There are several criteria that can be used to test for the detection of rEPO so it is a more qualitative approach not a single quantitative numerical limit (result) that they are using ....... DING DING DING!!!!

So do you have any other questions that you cannot seem to understand?

oh, and you will be thanking me once you realize the truth!

And what does this mean:

Originally posted by ADP02
        EPO drug when it exceeds or
        just human EPO if it does not exceed!

Oh, and what is the threshold for the BAP. Still waitinggggg!!!!

Comment

So this case was ONLY about whether they can use other tests? Is that what you are saying, ADP? You know you're stepping in shlt right now, right? Is that why you won't answer up about the supposed threshold for the BAP?

You're outright lying. I know you're lying. And you know you're lying if you are saying that it was only about whether other tests can be used. You're gonna be exposed, son.

Now tell me...what is the "threshold" for the BAP if there is no numerical limit. Oh. And don't duck ShoulderRoll's question too, yea

Comment

• Did he just admit to pu$$ying out? LMFAO yes he did.

He pu$$ied out.

The biatch pu$$ied out.

It's over.

Flawless victory.

KABOOM!

Comment

And what does this mean:

I have already responded to this too!

The threshold test result indicates that there is synthetic EPO if it exceeds the threshold. If less, the indication is that there is only human EPO.

Of course, there are other tests and possibly a 2nd opinion and possibly ABP result involved as I told you that may indicate otherwise.
              You know, just like the panel is telling YOU!!!! DING DING DING!!!!!

travestyny

This is the dumbest question of yours. Especially after I explained it to you!!! Just give it up!!!

Since you do not understand, lets add some information. This is the BAP test:
              The Basica Area Percentage BAP method of interpreting the EPO test was described as follows in the IAAF v/ MAR and Boulami CAS 2003/A/383: One of the 100% r-EPO control samples is used to establish a horizontal dividng line that is drawn at the bottom of the most acidic rung of the 100% r-EPO sample ..... The EPO ladder of the athlete urine sample in question is then examined RELATIVE to the horizontal baseline. A machine then measures what % of the surface area of these BANDs appears above the horizontal baseline in the basic area of the gel .... this % is the BAP

So they explained it to YOU!!!! As you can see, they are using this test and it is a threshold type test!

Some LABs used the test with a threshold of 80% some with 85% and due to new data, they wanted to accept even a lower threshold .... BUT it is still a threshold test!!!!

So what exactly is a BAP threshold test? Similar to a threshold substance, it contains not just the threshold but also what they call uncertainty buffer and possibly other buffers just so there is less of a chance of getting a false positive.

Here it is described for you:
              LAZUTINA CAS 2002/A/370 ..... states r-EPO test has a threshold and a safety margin to protect against false positives because of overlap with human EPO.
              So due to studies the safety margin can be lowered so that what they used to call "suspect" samples, at least some would be called an abuse of rEPO.....

How did they do that? They used other criteria to either support this claim or not.

The other criteria supported their claim that the athlete was using rEPO.

As I said, even some threshold substances went thru this phase. Marijuana's threshold changed. Does this change make it any less of a threshold test? Meaning, if a case brings up that the new threshold should be lowered because of an upcoming change in WADA rules, should we stop calling it a threshold test? NO!!!! That is dumb if you do stop calling it a threshold test!!!!

Actually a more similar example of this is nandrolone.
              They had different thresholds at one point or another because they didn't want to have no false positives. The number changed but the test in itself is a threshold test.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                Would you accept a rematch against Travestyny in the Thunderdome?
                Travestyny told me that you had something to say .... this is it?

Are you already in the process of recruiting unknown Mayweather fans?

Very tempting though .... I have a few names for you that I know are objective and more importantly, know this stuff and have called this test a threshold test!!!!!!!

- Dr Catlin.
                - Dr Segura
                - Authors of WADA EPO document (includes Dr Catlin)
                - the panel members who made those statements that Travestyny does not understand.

If you can get just one of those names, I would agree to any bet .... from my end, I do not want anything though but I'm sure that Travestyny, likes points or some other item. No problem.

Comment

Travestyny told me that you had something to say .... this is it?

Are you already in the process of recruiting unknown Mayweather fans?

Very tempting though .... I have a few names for you that I know are objective and more importantly, know this stuff and have called this test a threshold test!!!!!!!

- Dr Catlin.
                  - Dr Segura
                  - Authors of WADA EPO document (includes Dr Catlin)
                  - the panel members who made those statements that Travestyny does not understand.

If you can get just one of those names, I would agree to any bet .... from my end, I do not want anything though but I'm sure that Travestyny, likes points or some other item. No problem.

Those people you listed don't post on BoxingScene as far as I know.

But would you accept a rematch with Travestyny in the Thunderdome, with posters that you both agree on as the judges?

Comment

So this case was ONLY about whether they can use other tests? Is that what you are saying, ADP? You know you're stepping in shlt right now, right? Is that why you won't answer up about the supposed threshold for the BAP?

You're outright lying. I know you're lying. And you know you're lying if you are saying that it was only about whether other tests can be used. You're gonna be exposed, son.

Now tell me...what is the "threshold" for the BAP if there is no numerical limit. Oh. And don't duck ShoulderRoll's question too, yea

I responded to Shoulder Rolls post. Lets see if he can get the right people .... wink wink!

The case was due to the athlete's complaint that only the BAP threshold test should have been used to come up with the result. The panel disagreed since UCI says the LABs can use "by any means"

Comment

• Originally posted by Sh|ts on Brits View Post
                      Those people you listed don't post on BoxingScene as far as I know.

But would you accept a rematch with Travestyny in the Thunderdome, with posters that you both agree on as the judges?

Send them an email. If they respond, that would be cool. No?

As I said, I would accept any bet on .....

the BAP test mentioned back then was a threshold type test. I say YES!!!! and have explained what I mean already.

Travestyny is saying it is no because the panel said a few statements. Travestyny is confused at what those statements meant.

Comment

Working...
                      X