Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Amazon Prime a good deal or not?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It isn't for me. If you order over $25 or $35 worth of qualified purchases shipping is free. Won't be two-day priority but so what.

Comment

My older sister does the yearly payment all at once which apparently saves you some dough too, she's a book fiend tho so she shops alot, uses kindle and Amazon music. I think it's a good deal as long as you use 2-3 of the services.

Liking how companies are bundling up tho. Love Spotify/Hulu together

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
        My older sister does the yearly payment all at once which apparently saves you some dough too, she's a book fiend tho so she shops alot, uses kindle and Amazon music. I think it's a good deal as long as you use 2-3 of the services.

Liking how companies are bundling up tho. Love Spotify/Hulu together
        I didn't know you could pay annually, I just switched my plan, they said you save about $36, thanks scumbag.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
          I didn't know you could pay annually, I just switched my plan, they said you save about $36, thanks scumbag.
          Lol literally just talked about this with her last night, then heard this morning the price went up. Now your cabron ass mentioning it.

Conspiracies. Amazon is everywhere listening to us. Taking all our dough and you bought in smh

Comment

Great deal if you use it and order thru amazon frequently like once or twice a month.

Nothing beats the free shipping, plus getting the amazon streaming.

Good deal if you use it

Comment

Probably not for me even though I have had it for years. Got a free year with my Amazon credit card and never cancelled it.

But you can get enough value out of it if you try.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                Let me know how feel about even if you don't have it, personally I think it's a good deal, only if you use all the services that come along with it.
                I like it. They've got tons of free movies and the list has gotten a lot better from where it started. Plus you get free shipping on most items and in a years' time it adds up. Plus you get it very quickly. Had it for four years and have no complaints.

Comment

He'll yes it's a good deal. You save a ton of money on books alone if you read more than these threads.

Amazon is destroying its competition BECAUSE it's a good deal.

Comment

Amazon Prime Day starts July 16th.

Keep your culos clenched ese's.

Comment

Depends how much **** you buy online.

If you get tired of the free 2 day shipping and discounts you still get a netflix-like subscription service.

Comment

Working...
                      X