No announcement yet.

12-Year-Old Black Kid Has Police Called On Him For Mowing A Lawn

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by King Arthur View Post
    Yeah unless we know for sure the person who called said "there's a black kid trespassing on my property" if you remove the word black from the statement I'm sure the police would have still attended.

The thing i like about this story is the sheriff stating that no further action is required against a hardworking kid.
    I was referring to the people who called the police...

Would they have called the police or would they have just went over and talked to the kid (if white)?

I too appreciate the cops response.
    Last edited by Don Pichardo; 07-03-2018, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
      Were the police called because he was black, or because the neighbors were too terrified to tell the kid to stop messing up their yard with his uneven mowing technique?
      Why were they "too terrified" ...because he was twelve or because he was black?

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
        You know it's getting real pathetic that this is the way americans see others, by their political offiliation. Nowhere in the article is that mentioned.
        Your pathetic trying to ignore racism 100% comes from his side.

Comment

Originally posted by $Bullsfam$ View Post
          Your pathetic trying to ignore racism 100% comes from his side.
          You're an idiot if you believe there aren't racist people on both sides. Keep being ignorant though

Comment

When I was 12 I wouldn’t even make my own bed.

Great role models these young boys

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              Trump supporters have now called the police on people selling water, cutting grass, grilling and eating a burrito.

But let one of their neighbors buy an arsenal of weapons an ammunition and they do nothing.

WTF is wrong with these people?
              I'm thinking most of this is going on in blue areas

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
                You're an idiot if you believe there aren't racist people on both sides. Keep being ignorant though
                Lmao whatever helps you sleep at night. Kid was 12 years old and accidentally mowed into his neighbors yard. Better call the police lmao said no logical human being ever. But keep protecting the scumbags. As always. Take affirmative action out of schools, build walls against the mexicans, tell everybody after a KKK rally there are good people on both sides lmfao

Even tho it's white kids shooting up schools but won't do nothing to stop it. Who's the real ****ing idiot lmao stop micromanaging other races and worry about yourself

Comment

Lmao whatever helps you sleep at night. Kid was 12 years old and accidentally mowed into his neighbors yard. Better call the police lmao said no logical human being ever. But keep protecting the scumbags. As always. Take affirmative action out of schools, build walls against the mexicans, tell everybody after a KKK rally there are good people on both sides lmfao

Even tho it's white kids shooting up schools but won't do nothing to stop it. Who's the real ****ing idiot lmao stop micromanaging other races and worry about yourself
                  You are racist, you hate Asian people obviously.

Asians are penalised the most because of affirmative action, why don't they have the same right to go to school as blacks or hispanics? Are Asian people lesser than those people?

smh, race supremacist pretending to be anti-racist in 2018 smh.

For shame Bullsfam, for shame

Comment

PTI ...

school shooting fatalities, 2015-now = 85
                    shooting fatalities in chicago, 2018 alone = 244

Comment

https://www.miamiherald.com/news/nat...212213524.html

''Kids were selling lemonade for charity — until police arrived to stop it, Colorado mom says.''

just ''kids''...no skin tone mentioned....ANYWHERE in the ENTIRE ARTICLE.

and heres why....

Comment

Working...
                      X