Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Your opinion on Tim Bradley as a commentator?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by paulf View Post
    Bobby Czyz was excellent.

Antonio Tarver was really good as well.
    Tarver wasn't bad at all. Did the juice thing get him the boot?

Comment

Originally posted by McNulty View Post
      Tarver wasn't bad at all. Did the juice thing get him the boot?
      Yep, lost the gig doing the Olympics for NBC as well.

Comment

Timmeh isn't one of those "bright lights" dudes. He is low key, gets kinda shy when the spotlight is on him and he has to grow into a commentator role. That being said, I've noticed improvement in him with time with respect to his new role he has adopted. He has good insight but he is a company man and will tow the line before branching out and going against the grain. He has the knowledge and the smarts to be a great commentator though and will get there.

He probably hates that he is expected to say things that go against what he truly feels which is part of the gig but when the other commentators go overboard on the "company man" BS, he will be the one to step out and call them out on what the others are doing. He'll play the game to an extent but will also toss it aside when he has had enough.
        Last edited by mathed; 07-03-2018, 08:49 PM.

Comment

I (much) prefer Atlas but understand why they had to get rid of Atlas. Timmy has improved since he first started. The other guy (forgetting his name off the top of my head) is an excellent writer but has no business commentating ringside IMO.

Comment

Working...
          X