Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-19-2018, 11:14 AM #111
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1577 Post(s)
NaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,020.15
Total Points: 9,308.64
Long live rock and roll. - Scott. Weiland 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curt Henning View Post
i dont assume everyone.....

but if you had 200 elite level athletes from the nfl..and another 150 from the nba...all dedicating themselves to boxing from an early age i bet at least 25 of them would be elite level HW boxers

you are assuming thats what i assumed...you are the flawed one....because you cant think critically

i pity you

no one thinks lebron would be the best "soccer player" ...because us normal people know his frame is not suited for that game you peon

we are talking about athletes who have HW frames ...god you are such dumb ****
Your willingness to bet is no guarantee either Mr critical thinker.

Don't pity me, pity your uneducated brethren that never leave the US to see that other countries actually exist. If they did that then maybe they'd drop the silly superiority complex you all seem to have. It was one of you pro-USA rent boys that was arguing Lebron could play soccer because he's big and athletic.... sound familiar? lol
NaijaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-19-2018, 11:18 AM #112
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 585 Post(s)
Deus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond reputeDeus has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 7,901.40

Christ a whole lot of insecurity going on in this thread.

Kinda find the lectures about the NFL funny considering there are NFL games played at Wembley in England and soon to be games played at Spurs' new stadium come the end of the year. Hell the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars has even put in a bid to own Wembley stadium... it's not like people have no notion as to what the NFL is and what it's about considering the NFL have been putting on games in London since 2007.
Deus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 11:19 AM #113
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 3409 Post(s)
Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 18,277.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaD View Post
Your willingness to bet is no guarantee either Mr critical thinker.

Don't pity me, pity your uneducated brethren that never leave the US to see that other countries actually exist. If they did that then maybe they'd drop the silly superiority complex you all seem to have. It was one of you pro-USA rent boys that was arguing Lebron could play soccer because he's big and athletic.... sound familiar? lol
my passport has stamps all over...ive been around

im done conversing with you...you have no clue......your inferiority complex shines through every time you try to talk about american athletes

even hayne increased his PB bench press more than 4x once he got on an nfl weight lifting program and said the training is insane and unlike anything he had ever done

of course there was no guarantee....but law of averages says there would be at least 25 more elite HW american boxers without the lure of much more money in other sports here....

dont bother replying....we are done...you arent capable of conversing with someone like me
Curt Henning is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 11:21 AM #114
Undisputed Champion

Curt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond reputeCurt Henning has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deus View Post
Christ a whole lot of insecurity going on in this thread.

Kinda find the lectures about the NFL funny considering there are NFL games played at Wembley in England and soon to be games played at Spurs' new stadium come the end of the year. Hell the owner of the Jacksonville Jaguars has even put in a bid to own Wembley stadium... it's not like people have no notion as to what the NFL is and what it's about considering the NFL have been putting on games in London since 2007.
thats great...i know what khan is doing...because he has a franchise in one of the worst NFL cities.....jacksonville is notrious as being one of the worst nfl fanbases and they dont sell out...although their team is starting to get alot better

because the nfl puts on a couple of games a year over there doesnt mean uk fans understand the sport on a full scale though
Old 05-19-2018, 11:23 AM #115
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1033 Post(s)
Gigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,015.08
Total Points: 8,877.01
No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest No Message - Tha_Greatest 

Quote:
and some of these UK dweebs dont understand how much HW talent there would be from the US if it werent for that sport
That's true, just like some of these US dweebs don't understand how much WW talent there would be from the UK if it weren't for soccer.
Gigantes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 11:26 AM #116
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantes View Post
That's true, just like some of these US dweebs don't understand how much WW talent there would be from the UK if it weren't for soccer.
ya...there might be some great WW talent from the UK without soccer being king over there...im willing to admit your talent pool around those divisions might be greater....im ok with admitting that....but i doubt youd have anyone that can beat spence
Old 05-19-2018, 11:27 AM #117
Undisputed Champion

Gigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond reputeGigantes has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daggum View Post
everyone on this thread is 6'3 6'4 250 pounds of muscle. i'm 4'10 100 pounds of fat! come at me!
I'm 6'12 170 and can't bench 2 45s and the bar, what chu want!
Old 05-19-2018, 11:28 AM #118
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
ya...there might be some great WW talent from the UK without soccer being king over there...im willing to admit your talent pool around those divisions might be greater....im ok with admitting that....but i doubt youd have anyone that can beat spence
Brook did a fair job with Spence and Brook isn't even the best, but would've been interesting.
Old 05-19-2018, 11:30 AM #119
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1577 Post(s)
NaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 9,308.64
Long live rock and roll. - Scott. Weiland 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
my passport has stamps all over...ive been around

im done conversing with you...you have no clue......your inferiority complex shines through every time you try to talk about american athletes

even hayne increased his PB bench press more than 4x once he got on an nfl weight lifting program and said the training is insane and unlike anything he had ever done

of course there was no guarantee....but law of averages says there would be at least 25 more elite HW american boxers without the lure of much more money in other sports here....

dont bother replying....we are done...you arent capable of conversing with someone like me
I didn't initiate this exchange so feel free to stop whenever you want.

What inferiority complex?

I don't think the UK is best at everything or the worst at everything. I can think rationally and give credit where it's due... I don't think being big and fast translates to being good at everything LooL. With the likes of yourself there's always an excuse when it doesn't go your way.
NaijaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-19-2018, 11:31 AM #120
Undisputed Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gigantes View Post
Brook did a fair job with Spence and Brook isn't even the best, but would've been interesting.
brook did about as well as spence let him do....spence was just waiting to break him down

i guess by that standard he did fair with golovkin too...but at the end of the day he got stopped both times(although at least spence legit stopped him....brooks corner through in the towel before gg even did anything to him...that whole fight sucked and was fishy)

Share This With Friends

Tags
person?, wilder

User Tag List