Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Boxing Forums > Non Stop Boxing

Old 05-08-2018, 08:12 AM #51
Banned

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Joime is a jewel in the roughJoime is a jewel in the roughJoime is a jewel in the rough
Bank: 0.00
Total Points: 9,222.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaijaD View Post
Did you really believe Vanes could beat Golovkin??

Charlo is the mandatory so he has every right to call for and want this fight. It really does not matter if he wins or not, every body seems unbeatable until they lose. Other than Canelo and Jacobs, Jermall seems way better than everyone else Golovkin has fought..... factor in that a lot of people would pick him to beat both of those guys, Jacobs especially.
He is more deserving at a shot than most other Golovkin opponents. I agree. But my thing is do people REALLY think he would win? Like legitimately think he has a shot? Iím all for him getting the shot and trying but Golovkin would stop him late.
Joime is offline   Reply With Quote
Advertisements
>>>TO REMOVE THESE ADS, PLEASE REGISTER HERE FOR FREE<<<
Old 05-08-2018, 08:32 AM #52
Strong champion.

Quoted: 5927 Post(s)
New England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond reputeNew England has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 9,682,071,017,458,663,424.00
Total Points: 150,019,782,077,020,163,276,800.00
great poster award - jazluvr Merry Christmas bro. Kick back and enjoy. Surround yourself with your loved ones and have a cold one. - deanrw Happy Holidays  New England - !! AI-Holmes!! Ma nigguh, you should come to Ol' England. - D-MiZe for entering the weed thread! - HUGH JASS 
BoxingScene's Educator-in-chief - Dr Rumack i didn't know you live in that area affected, my heart goes out to you...stay strong homie - jose830 #freeNewEnglang - thuggery Coming home on parole brew. - Sweet Pea 50 top poster and cool story in my thread of how you first joined boxingscene. - HUGH JASS 
happy independence day you zulu warrior!!! - HUGH JASS For the fitness and nutrition advice, thanks. - jas A top poster - jas For being a roided up freakazoid - Cuauhtťmoc1520 44 posts late.Happy 29,000 post - HughJass 
LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! LOL caught me good KO2. - Hi Rudyo! Suck on this Cry Baby - Rocky... couldn't green you on that big pun post, good stuff - -jose- b-scene ATG - Mike D 
Childhood Cancer - khepesh Arthritis - Child Abuse - Colon Cancer - Colorectal Cancer - Dystonia - Education - Free Speech - Interstitial Cystitis - ME/CFIDS - Reye's Syndrome - Save the Music - Teens Against Smoking - Victim's Rights - Water Quality - jazluvr World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - jose830 Mourning - Anti-Gang - Melanoma - jose830 World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- Childhood Cancer - sugarsmosley World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - HughJass AIDS/HIV - DARE - DUI Awareness - Epidermolysis Bullosa - Heart Disease - Lymphoma - MADD - Substance Abuse - jas World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - sugarsmosley 
Breast Cancer - Birth Parents - jas Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - -jose- World Trade Center Victims and Heroes - Fireworks Safety - -jose- 

Quote:
Did you really believe Vanes could beat Golovkin??

Charlo is the mandatory so he has every right to call for and want this fight. It really does not matter if he wins or not, every body seems unbeatable until they lose. Other than Canelo and Jacobs, Jermall seems way better than everyone else Golovkin has fought..... factor in that a lot of people would pick him to beat both of those guys, Jacobs especially.

jacobs looks like he's damaged goods, but canelo would be the favorite to beat charlo. 100%. i'd bet money on him being favored. styles make fights, canelo would give charlo a ton of problems with his handspeed and his punching power.
New England is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2018, 09:11 AM #53
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 1571 Post(s)
NaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond reputeNaijaD has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 145,792,987,129,636,754,292,736.00
Total Points: 145,792,987,130,636,760,252,416.00
Long live rock and roll. - Scott. Weiland 
Troop and Military Support - Amber Alert - Bladder Cancer - Endometriosis - Equality - Liver Cancer - Liver Disease - Missing Children - POW/MIA - Spina Bifida - Suicide - Scott. Weiland 

Quote:
Originally Posted by New England View Post
jacobs looks like he's damaged goods, but canelo would be the favorite to beat charlo. 100%. i'd bet money on him being favored. styles make fights, canelo would give charlo a ton of problems with his handspeed and his punching power.
I agree with you on Jacobs, heís peaked and now just beginning to decline in my eyes. Iím almost certain Charlotte beats him. As for Canelo I also agree that he would be the favourite but itís a tough fight for both guys.... I personally lean towards Canelo but Charlo would have his fair share of backers on NSB due to his own handspeed, height and length.... Caneloís advantage in experience, pure boxing skill and defense would be the bigger factors most likely though.
NaijaD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 08:21 AM #54
Banned

Quoted: 127 Post(s)
Joime is a jewel in the roughJoime is a jewel in the roughJoime is a jewel in the rough
Total Points: 9,222.22

Quote:
I agree with you on Jacobs, heís peaked and now just beginning to decline in my eyes. Iím almost certain Charlotte beats him. As for Canelo I also agree that he would be the favourite but itís a tough fight for both guys.... I personally lean towards Canelo but Charlo would have his fair share of backers on NSB due to his own handspeed, height and length.... Caneloís advantage in experience, pure boxing skill and defense would be the bigger factors most likely though.
Jacobs shot his prime into that Golovkin fight.
Joime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-15-2018, 11:12 AM #55
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 543 Post(s)
DreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond reputeDreamFighter has a reputation beyond repute
Total Points: 50,042,065.39
have a nice day - Boxing Goat 

jacobs hasnt changed, hes a good contender in his prime
DreamFighter is offline   Reply With Quote

Share This With Friends

Tags
beat, charlo, golovkin??, jermell, people

User Tag List