Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Artur Beterbiev vs. Oleksandr Gvozdyk - Official Scorecards

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
    that ref who had beterviev up by 4 points after 9 rounds should be shot
    Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
    And I agree with them, if Gvozdyk was better conditioned he could've cruised to a decision.
    Here were the Scorecards,
    John McKaie 87-84 Gvozdyk
    Ron McNair 86-85 Gvozdyk
    John Poturaj 83-87 Beterviev
    Yep, agreed. And BTW, John Poturaj needs to be banned from judging ever again. Many of us have been watching out for incompetent judges and refs, and this one is famous for skrooing up often.
    Last edited by PunchyPotorff; 10-19-2019, 04:35 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
      You people are fughin appalling
      If you think Gvozdyk should of been ahead you should change fughin sport
      Gvozdyk was hitting lots of mitts or thin air
      should of been

It's should HAVE been, or SHOULD'VE been. And you expect us to go along with your observational 'skills' when you skroo up spelling a simple basic word... that you've likely been butchering for years?

Comment

Originally posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
        should of been

It's should HAVE been, or SHOULD'VE been. And you expect us to go along with your observational 'skills' when you skroo up spelling a simple basic word... that you've likely been butchering for years?
        Should of , could of but you fughin lost you moron
        Now get back under your fughin rock
        How’s that for butchering you dumb fugh
        Hey look punchy I spelled it fugh
        Smfh

Comment

Good fight, but I didn't see Gvozdyk doing much body punching. That SHOULD have been Teddy's #1 gameplan going into this. And usually Atlas is right on the money with training and fight night advice. That would've made the difference and won the fight for his charge.

Moving forward, surprising I see Kovalev giving Beterbiev a bunch of problems. Sergey keeps getting better in the body shots department and his highly accurate jabs, so I'm optimistic. Bivol might also do well vs Beterbiev... with his solid boxing, even if he's just average on power. Just so he stays clear of the incoming.

With Gvozdyk... I could see him vs Yarde on a comeback fight. Get back in the gym soon as possible and fix the flaws... work his way back up to title contention. His career is definitely not over.

Comment

Yep, agreed. And BTW, John Poturaj needs to be banned from judging ever again. Many of us have been watching out for incompetent judges and refs, and this one is famous for skrooing up often.
            Well to be fair the 3 rounds he gave Gvozdyk are the only 3 where he outlanded Beterbiev in the punch stats. I can see not agreeing with the 10-8 but it's not an outrageous scorecard by any means. If anything 87-84 Gvozdyk seems wide. I personally had it 86-85 Beterbiev going into the 10th.

should of been

And come on it's just a common grammar mistake tons of people make. Lots of people say "off of" instead of just "off" or write "alot" as one word instead of "a lot" or "alright" as one word instead of "all right" and so on. This is an informal boxing forum that is also highly censored with people who speak many different languages. It's not English class. Throw your boxing knowledge around not your language skills.

Comment

Originally Posted by PunchyPotorff View Post
              should of been

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
              Should of , could of but you fughin lost you moron
              Now get back under your fughin rock
              How’s that for butchering you dumb fugh
              Hey look punchy I spelled it fugh
              Smfh
              Oh look folks, yet another ignorant punk who slept through 12 years free education WE TAXPAYERS had to pay for. Hey ee-diot, how 'bout you pay we taxpayers back for that FREE education you OBVIOUSLY squandered.

Comment

Quote:
                "should of been"

Originally posted by dot.c.eh View Post
                And come on it's just a common grammar mistake tons of people make. Lots of people say "off of" instead of just "off" or write "alot" as one word instead of "a lot" or "alright" as one word instead of "all right" and so on. This is an informal boxing forum that is also highly censored with people who speak many different languages. It's not English class. Throw your boxing knowledge around not your language skills.
                Covering for ignorance isn't a good look there, friend. Doesn't matter WHERE you're commenting. Especially with such a tiny word than anyone should've learned to spell by jr high at least. Your deflectorama argument holds absolutely no water at all.

Comment

Originally posted by JimRaynor View Post
                  And I agree with them, if Gvozdyk was better conditioned he could've cruised to a decision.

Here were the Scorecards,

John McKaie 87-84 Gvozdyk
                  Ron McNair 86-85 Gvozdyk
                  John Poturaj 83-87 Beterviev
                  Gvozdyk didn't have any problems with his conditioning Vs Stevenson...

It was Beterbiev that broke him down, to the body

Comment

should of been

Oh look folks, yet another ignorant punk who slept through 12 years free education WE TAXPAYERS had to pay for. Hey ee-diot, how 'bout you pay we taxpayers back for that FREE eaducation you OBVIOUSLY squandered.
                    Do the opposite of above me fughnut
                    Must of lost a lot of coin tonight
                    Great prediction there spunky

Comment

Quote:
                      "should of been"

Covering for ignorance isn't a good look there, friend. Doesn't matter WHERE you're commenting. Especially with such a tiny word than anyone should've learned to spell by jr high at least. Your deflectorama argument holds absolutely no water at all.
                      I'm just saying you're nitpicking and grasping at straws trying to make someone look bad because you don't agree with them? Pretty sure he is French Canadien also...

And if you wanna get into semantics you said he spelled it wrong which he did not and you wrote skroo instead of screw which is incorrect and not censored by NSB so no need to write it like that but it's not important and I feel like a stupid ******* for even pointing it out, but I'm just illustrating my point by doing what you did. Anyway carry on. I expected you to lambast me for my score card or thoughts on scoring rather than grammar.

Comment

Working...
                      X