No announcement yet.

Pac Thurman full fight. Better viewing angles, Better commentators

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
    pac did what ggg couldnt do! compete at the top level towards the end of their career! there's levels to this shiiet!
    Bruh, let's not bring GGG in this thread. He's a warrior in his own right. Let's just enjoy this thread for the good coverage.

Cheers!

Comment

wtf... sppppoooooon.. no slow mo?

i can't watch a pac fight without slow mo, and I want to know what brazil, thought.. plus some other 3rd world countries too..

dayuuum you got soft on me..

Comment

Originally posted by Spoon23 View Post
        Bruh, let's not bring GGG in this thread. He's a warrior in his own right. Let's just enjoy this thread for the good coverage.

Cheers!
        nah.. fvvvck ggg! i dont get caught up with all the bs about ggg fans are pac fans and vice versa... im a pac fan and that's it. i've seen some fake pac fans that are now ggg fans taking shots at pac leading up to the thurman fight so im just here returning the favor. but out of respect for you since you asked me nicely, i will not post in this thread anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by IceTrayDaGang View Post
          nah.. fvvvck ggg! i dont get caught up with all the bs about ggg fans are pac fans and vice versa... im a pac fan and that's it. i've seen some fake pac fans that are now ggg fans taking shots at pac leading up to the thurman fight so im just here returning the favor. but out of respect for you since you asked me nicely, i will not post in this thread anymore.
          You can post all you want in this thread bruh, just saying GGG is not part of this thread. It's off topic what you brought out.

Comment

This was the commentators for the international viewers.

Comment

Last year I was saying PAC would get slaughtered by Thurman. Amazing performance by Pacquiao.

Comment

Originally posted by RGJTMMRDCMJRJSM View Post
                This was the commentators for the international viewers.
                In that case I wish I was able to watch the fight the first time with Flores and Kendal Gill on the Mic. This coverage was way better. It was more exciting to watch. Their commenting was on point. Unlike, Joe Goosen and Lenox lewis who were just boring and sounds so dull to hear. They shouldn't be allowed to comment on big fights ever again. They look like prehistoric dinosaurs who were given a microphone. They can't even tell if it was a body shot. Goosen even thought it was a head butt and that's a guy so close to the ring. Their eye reflexes can't even see what they are watching even if they were close to the ring for crying out loud. That's how bad it was. SMDH

Comment

Commentators had it right. 8-4 at the minimum for Pacquiao.
                  Straight schooled Thurman.

Comment

I appreciate this fight even more. Looking forward to the next one. And hopefully the last for the most exciting and inspirational fighter of the last 2 generations. And it will never be the same again

Comment

Flores is outstanding. The telecast makes me realize even more that Sergio Mora is the absolute worst color guy.

Comment

Working...
                      X