No announcement yet.

If no Fury rematch, Wilder to likely face Adam Kownacki next

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sicko View Post
    Very True! I'm more thinking more so about the Build Up I guess but yeah that is likely a Main Events on its on obviously
    Since Whyte Brezeale isn't signed yet they should make Wilder Whyte. will be the 2nd highest payday of Beyonce's career

Comment

As I have stated earlier in a previous post this would be a highly entertaining and fun fight to watch. Kownacki only knows one way to fight and that is going forward.

In addition, he eats a lot of punches, a slow plodder, with a very high workrate. Moreover, he tends to wear down his opponents with an accumulation of shots rather than power; Which is very similar to that of Jarrell "Big Baby" Miller.

This bout would be batting practice for "The Bronze Bomber" because Babyface has a good chin and can take a punch. This guy's style is tailor made for him. Kownacki loves to get hit and Wilder loves to hit. That's all Deontay knows how to do is hit. What a match made in heaven?

Comment

Originally posted by DJrabit View Post
        I’ll be good with that fight also with Fury fighting Pulev. Yes stop mentioning Breazle he is not a top heavyweight.
        Pulev is garbage and a wash out. Why the Hell he don't retire or something?

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
          what a joke. wilder needs to fight fury on espn and stop the mismatches!
          Why should he fight Fury on ESPN?

Comment

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
            Pulev is garbage and a wash out. Why the Hell he don't retire or something?
            He probably needs that easy money fighting bums to feed his family

Comment

That would be a fun fight while it lasted but Kownacki would crumble eventually.

Comment

Originally posted by JimmyValmer View Post
                He probably needs that easy money fighting bums to feed his family
                With that I am going to have to agree!

Comment

Originally posted by Bmore18 View Post
                  And would still qualify as fighting his mandatory however ridiculous that is. If so Whyte is getting screwed over especially if Fury goes after the WBO mando
                  How is Whyte getting screwed over?

Comment

Working...
                  X