No announcement yet.

Between Rounds

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Between Rounds

I'm assuming that between rounds you go sit down, breathe deep, and focus on your coach. That about sum it up?

and stare across to the opponents corner to mentally break him down.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
      and stare across to the opponents corner to mentally break him down.
      Oh yeah, forgot about that. Should I send over fatty foods to get them heavy and lethargic?

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
        I'm assuming that between rounds you go sit down, breathe deep, and focus on your coach. That about sum it up?
        Take deep breathes slow your heart rate down first after you sit.

Listen to your coach and maybe take some sips of water. Try not to choke on it if you have them squirt or pour it in your mouth.

Comment

The most important things are to regulate your breathing and get advice. Don't talk, as it'll fuk up your breathing/recuperation and just interrupt what your coach is trying to impart on you.

Comment

Originally posted by WonderMonkey View Post
            And perv at the ring girls

Comment

Originally posted by abracada View Post
              And perv at the ring girls
              That's what I do.

Comment

That's what I did as they held the ring card up high, jigglin' those ta-tas and shaken that ass...…...Rockin'

Comment

Originally posted by rockin' View Post
                  that's what i did as they held the ring card up high, jigglin' those ta-tas and shaken that ass...…...rockin'
                  ahahahah rockin!

Comment

Originally posted by Rockin' View Post
                    That's what I did as they held the ring card up high, jigglin' those ta-tas and shaken that ass...…...Rockin'
                    This^ is advanced technique. The opponent will not attempt to clinch you or work inside if you have an erection.

Comment

Working...
                    X