No announcement yet.

Anyone try tinder?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone try tinder?

I'm thinking about using tinder, I'm just curious has anyone had success? Or is it just a waste of time?

no but i heard you should strap up with those ladies

Comment

Yeah it's the best, especially at Uni

Comment

One of my buddies is having a lot of success with it. Looks like it's the "in" dating app now, so expect mostly girls under 25. I got one and checked it out, it's cool; WAY less work and time wasting than other dating apps.

Comment

Originally posted by jas View Post
          no but i heard you should strap up with those ladies
          Lol thanks for the advice

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
            Yeah it's the best, especially at Uni
            Good looks I'm def gunna be active w/it next school year

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
              One of my buddies is having a lot of success with it. Looks like it's the "in" dating app now, so expect mostly girls under 25. I got one and checked it out, it's cool; WAY less work and time wasting than other dating apps.
              Yeah, one of my friends has it but he tends to be full of **** lol. I also know some chicks who do it as a joke or for some ego boost. It's a good sign if people are legit getting ***** tho lol

Comment

So what is this a dating site?

Comment

I think its aload of ****. I have 300 matches and 95% of women dont have any interest meeting or are ******s.

Its just a pure ego boost. Its like snapchat without pics or facebook or some ****.

Although it might be good if you live in New York or somewhere

Comment

Originally posted by Mugsy 666 View Post
                    I think its aload of ****. I have 300 matches and 95% of women dont have any interest meeting or are ******s.

Its just a pure ego boost. Its like snapchat without pics or facebook or some ****.

Although it might be good if you live in New York or somewhere
                    Actually I kind of agree with this. I have 250 and with 90% of them it's difficult to get anywhere. Still a load of fun though. Where do you live Mugsy?

Comment

Working...
                    X