Collapse
No announcement yet.

If LeBron Leaves Miami, Will he go back to the Cavs, or will he go to the Bulls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If he leaves he'll go to the cavs. Carmelo is going to the bulls.

Comment

I actually think Cleveland offers him the talent. I can see him going back there. I think he ultimately stays in Miami.

Comment

Would be good for his legacy if he went to another team and won a title. Seems right now that Miami's run is through.

Comment

Originally posted by [ DUBBZZ ] View Post
          Lebron masterplan:

Leave Cleveland.
          Win in Miami while Cleveland gets a bunch of Draft picks.
          Come back to Cleveland and be surrounded by young talent.

Genius.
          yes, because the cavs getting like 3/4 number one picks is something you could have predicted years in advance.

Comment

Don't be surprised if you guys see #6 in a Knicks Jersey next season.

Comment

I actually think Cleveland offers him the talent. I can see him going back there. I think he ultimately stays in Miami.

Comment

I don't think he leaves Miami.

But if he does I chose Cleveland over Chicago because of the home state, and they have better youth and potential.. And I don't think he wants to deal with the Michael Jordan comparisons which will happen all the time in chicago..

But i honestly don't think he would chose chicago or Cleveland..
                If he leaves Miami I think the lakers make the most sense, but I think he stays in miami

Comment

Originally posted by MasterOfFeint View Post
                  I hope he goes to the lakers. Lol at lakers fans if it happens. They're the most passionate lebron haters
                  F lequit! How are u going to sit out the last 6 minutes of the game and let wade and bosh take over? Fans don't hate him cuz he's a beast... They hate him cuz he's mentally weak.... If Ortiz is weak minded as many nsb'ers say, then Lequit is the Ortiz of basketball...

Comment

lebron is not going to chicago. ever. if he ever leaves miami it will be for cleveland. and if i were cleveland, I'd offer the knicks the first pick in the draft for melo. if melo ever agreed, lebron would be in cleveland right after next season.

kyrie melo and lebron could be more formidable than bron bosh and wade ever were.
                    Last edited by AntonTheMeh; 06-17-2014, 03:11 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
                      Nahhhh man. They can just restructure this summer for the final couple years of Wade and Bosh contracts, add some more talent, and probably still go to the finals the next two years in the East. The East is terrible. The only way anyone contenders in the East against them even right now is probably Indiana if they can ever figure it out, or if Melo goes to the Bulls. Don't sleep on the Wizards either if they can add a top level talent next to Wall, Beal, and Nene. And then when Wade and Bosh contracts are up completely in 2016, Lebron will still have 3-4 years left to win more titles, and they can add max free agents add that point yet again.

Lebron ain't leaving Miami.

Oh and it was a Big 3. Lebron is going to be a Top 10 player all time. Wade is a lock future hall of famer and 3x champion. And Bosh is a perennial all star for most of his career, and probably another future hall of famer.
                      I actually think Bosh would be a good fit there.

Comment

Working...
                      X