No announcement yet.

What do you say to a suicidal person??

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Furn View Post
    I'm not sure thats true, I'm no expert tho but i saw a doco on people who jumped of the golden gate bridge and almost all of the few that survived said the minute they jumped of they all thought one thing.

" I wish i hadn't jumped"

The save-a-nut stats aren't in a do-gooder's favor. Maybe saving that one nut is worth losing all those others ?

Last phone call -
    ''I think I'm going to go ahead and kill myself .''
    ''After all I've done and time I spent and sacrifices I made trying to prevent this, you still want to die ?!?!?''
    ''Yep. Tah Taaaaaaaaahhhhhh................and your breath stinks.............''

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
      I would never kill myself because I have too many enemies who want to see me fall lol.

If I kill myself they'll all be like "oh that punk gave up and took the easy way I out, I knew he was a hoe."

NEVER BlTCH I'll be better than you and spit in your face til my last breath *****.
      By enemies you mean people who just think you're an annoying douche? That's pretty much anyone who's ever encountered you in person or the internet. I can only imagine the stupid crap you post on Instagram.

Comment

id tell them dont do it. but if they do, lets film it into a documentary so me and their liked ones can profit.

Comment

There is no message as powerful as the promise that God gives his children (and Jesus Christ). No sin is beyond God's grace etc.

Religion is viewed as some evil hateful ideology today, but that is so far from the truth. When you are at the lowest of your low, when you lose your family and friends and no-one is there to help, what a powerful belief to have, that there is someone far greater than you or any of your enemies that wants you to join him in heaven, who wants you to go through trials and come out of them stronger than ever before. The people he puts through trials and tribulations are even said to be rewarded even greater in heaven than the average person, provided you get through them. Suicide is viewed as something that is NOT AN OPTION in Abrahamic religions.

Whether you are religious, atheist, agnostic or just believe in a higher being - you must see how powerful a belief that is to have and that some people at the helm of our civilisation have stolen this from you. If you don't believe in God, then force yourself to believe in him, ask him to help you see him. We have physical strength, mental strength, and spiritual strength which sadly not many people these days possess. When you find your spirituality and are spiritually strong, it improves you mentally, physically and in ways that prepares you for the bad times and experiences in life.

It's late and I hope I'm not ranting too much, but God is such a powerful ally to have. What he promises is far greater than what his detractors offer, in fact I'd say his biggest detractors don't offer anything of value at all and only offer the degeneration of society and our morals, and most importantly rob individuals of a strength of all strengths that acts as a crutch in times of struggle.
          Last edited by 'b'; 02-22-2019, 07:55 AM.

Comment

I'd be a liar if I told you that I never thought of death

My brother, we the last ones left.

Comment

Like Nike said. Just do it.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
                I would never kill myself because I have too many enemies who want to see me fall lol.

If I kill myself they'll all be like "oh that punk gave up and took the easy way I out, I knew he was a hoe."

NEVER BlTCH I'll be better than you and spit in your face til my last breath *****.
                Seems like you see validation from your enemies. Any enemies I had, I didn't care what they thought or said or whether they thought I was a hoe or anything.

I just don't get why people have contests (i am better than you) with people they claim to hate. Never understood that.

At any rate, of course it can be a good thing to prove you are not a b|tch.

Perhaps this kind of thing makes people do great things they otherwise wouldn't have done.

Suicide and depression is a tricky thing. People's minds play tricks on them and they start to think things that don't have basis in reality. I don't really subscribe to the notion of people "manning up" if I can't understand what is really going on inside them either physically or mentally especially the bipolar types like one of my best friends.

Comment

Originally posted by blue_dolphin View Post
                  heres a scenario.. the suicial person is hopeless. sees no future in life. no money. no support system. wtf do u say??

was having this convo on another site that got good debates started.
                  tell him, living is better than dying. even if you aint got shiiet. who knows what tomorrow brings!!!! life is precious! dont waste it.

Comment

Working...
                  X