Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Miller Is A Rotten Disease; Talks **** About Everybody

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
    Really? Big Baby respects and fears no one. And I think it is a good thing
    He was Pg13 when he came to London and Whyte threatened him prior that he better be a good boy. He smiled all night and stayed in his seat until he was told he could move.

Watch him in London on Monday ol fat respectful Miller

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
      And you are a coward though.

/endthread
      You still think GGG is half Mexican you clown

Comment

Agreed. AJ is a respecfull elite world champion. He has class and can articulate his thoughts, he is someone all kids can look upto - a role model. Miller is just an illiterate ghetto trash. Hope AJ knocks this dude out!
        Last edited by MrShakeAndBake; 02-22-2019, 12:35 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Oshio View Post
          Really? Big Baby respects and fears no one. And I think it is a good thing
          Yes, really. Whyte has called Big Baby out several times, only to get crickets . I'm not talking about a boxing match call out either. Mono y mono in the parking lot.

He told Big Baby what he'd do to him, if he disrespected his mother to his face, like he did Joshua's. Crickets

Whyte got word that Big Baby would be at ringside, for the recent Chisora fight. Whyte let it be known what would happen, if Big Baby entered the ring post-fight. Big Baby stayed in his seat .

You can tell that he has a lot of respect for that man
          Last edited by SHO_RULEZ; 02-22-2019, 12:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            He talks positively about cheeseburgers if I’m being totally honest
            But does he cut his cheeseburgers in half before he eats them?

Comment

Nothing will ever beat the time Dereck Chisora slapped Vitali Klitschko in the face at the weigh in and almost went on to win the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                You still think GGG is half Mexican you clown
                You're lucky theres a screen between us right now cause your face would be painted in red after I punch you with the glock

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
                  You're lucky theres a screen between us right now cause your face would be painted in red after I punch you with the glock
                  Chat chit get banged! You are a little girl wouldn’t do chit but run when it comes down to bare knuckle fist fight, you a keyboard warrior and a loser!

Miller is chit also, a big fat disease and why are American boxers so illiterate? Talk ghetto chit and think they tough, AJ destroys this miller clown for good come June 1.

Comment

If Miller is a disease, AJ is cancer.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonduu View Post
                      Chat chit get banged! You are a little girl wouldn’t do chit but run when it comes down to bare knuckle fist fight, you a keyboard warrior and a loser!

Miller is chit also, a big fat disease and why are American boxers so illiterate? Talk ghetto chit and think they tough, AJ destroys this miller clown for good come June 1.
                      Id have you crying like a little girl in real life "it is only a forum man please DONT" once I maul you Maidana style. Youd be on the floor begging for you life. ID MAKE YOU READ THIS POST TO ME OUT LOUD while I hold the 44 to your dome.

Comment

Working...
                      X