• Time
  • Show
Clear All

d-troll thread

Comment

Childish and ignorant to say wilder or fury are ducking

Comment

Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
        Fought Ortiz when people said he wouldn’t. Fought fury when people said he wouldn’t. Was gonna fight pedvetkin but he was dirty. This is why I don’t respond to new accounts because I'm a biased wilder fan girl and don't know jack!
        you have no argument. wilder is a network free agent he said it himself.

Comment

I wouldn't so much as dignify that poll with a vote. In addition, what a kind of crazy asinine shit is that? Also, who would even have the time to post a thread like this?

Comment

I don't think you are very intelligent.
            I do blame the judges, but unlike you, I DON'T blame the fighter.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
              I don't think you are very intelligent.
              I do blame the judges, but unlike you, I DON'T blame the fighter.
              Do the forum a favor man and log off and come back posting on your main account because your trolling is terrible.

You are one of the worst trolls not just on NSB but perhaps in all of social media. Go back and master the art form before ever stepping to me again.

-One

Comment

Duck duck goose he wants no smoke with the Gypsy King.

Comment

Originally posted by SHOOTALLCLOWNS View Post
                  you have no argument. wilder is a network free agent he said it himself.
                  What are you even saying? Do you not know how arum works? He’s probably gonna offer a fight with options on wilder if he wins. He already said how he wants him to fight in espn+ then fight fury

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
                    You're lauding him just for normal things expected of a champion.
                    Sure, he took on Ortiz, but that is what he is supposed to do. Sure he took on Fury, but he us supposed to (and it could be argued that he didnt think he was grabbing a tiger by the tail). But just because he took a couple of small , normal, risky opponents, does that forgive him from mouthing off for years about "one name.one face one champion" and then being unwilling to back up.his mouth even when.preseneted with what every reasonable boxing observer concedes are extremely generous terms? No, it does not.
                    So how is he a duck if he’s doing what he’s supposed to do you moron? He’s not ducking them to fight brazeale and Charles martin

Comment

Working...
                    X