Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Spence: I See How Hungry Garcia Is - That Motivates Me More

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
    I would feel embarrassed fighting someone that much smaller than me.
    LOL no you wouldn't. not with all that money and recognition in place. Everyone here in Spence position would gladly take this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      "Garcia, who holds the WBC title at 135-pounds, is moving up by two weight division and twelve pounds to take the fight."

Why do they fail to mention that Mikey was a Jr. WW Champion less than a year ago, and beat both Broner and Lipinets at 140? It's not as big of a jump as they're making it out to be! Much more similar to Horn vs. Crawford, than Lomachenko vs. Rigondeaux!
      Great point, but the problem is Spence is a big welter and will probably move up to jr middle and maybe middle. Spence will have a considerable weight advantage on fight night

Comment

Spence doesnt even need to train for this one, i spat out my drink when i saw them head to head. What a ****ing circus boxing has become when this is considered a good fight

Comment

They are the same weight, I got Mikey to win this one. Hearns was powerful and tall, but even shorter guys beat him. Tyson too was short in his division, but of course he had power.

Who fought better quality opponents ? I think Mikey did, Salido was one of the toughest lol. I was gonna say if one survives Salido, he can survive anything, but of course Mikey did not survive, although he was given the win.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            Spence doesnt even need to train for this one, i spat out my drink when i saw them head to head. What a ****ing circus boxing has become when this is considered a good fight
            Why would it be a circus ? Should we add height as well as part of boxing's categories ? Weight is enough.

Errol Spence will move up one day to superwelter, then he can meet the Towering Inferno Fundora there.

Comment

Originally posted by gritsteel View Post
              They are the same weight, I got Mikey to win this one. Hearns was powerful and tall, but even shorter guys beat him. Tyson too was short in his division, but of course he had power.

Who fought better quality opponents ? I think Mikey did, Salido was one of the toughest lol. I was gonna say if one survives Salido, he can survive anything, but of course Mikey did not survive, although he was given the win.
              Best fighter either fought is Brook.

Comment

Originally posted by gritsteel View Post
                Why would it be a circus ? Should we add height as well as part of boxing's categories ? Weight is enough.

Errol Spence will move up one day to superwelter, then he can meet the Towering Inferno Fundora there.
                Look at the head to head face off man. Mikey looks like spences adopted Mexican child

Comment

Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
                  Great point, but the problem is Spence is a big welter and will probably move up to jr middle and maybe middle. Spence will have a considerable weight advantage on fight night
                  Weight is not always an advantage! See Hagler vs. Leonard! See Floyd vs. Canelo! See Pacquiao vs. Margarito! If Spence is as big as you think he is, then it's probably hard for him to make 147, and that's an advantage for Mikey! A lot of these guys killing themselves to remain at a lower weight class, are doing damage to themselves! I think that's why Mikey dropped that title @ 135!
                  Last edited by Bronx2245; 02-22-2019, 12:09 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by fantasy5021 View Post
                    LOL no you wouldn't. not with all that money and recognition in place. Everyone here in Spence position would gladly take this fight.
                    Nope, it would be embarrassing for me.

I guess you would do anything for money?

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                      You gonna stay up for it all night and watch it live, don't you?

Comment

Working...
                      X