No announcement yet.

What would you do if wife/gf had an affair with a lesbo

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    Also lesbians are turned off by men, not by dlcks lol. Even if they don't like men, they use dildos to get off, because even if a lesbian isn't interested in men, vagina's are interested in dlcks.

If you get a lesbian high, and give her that good D, she'll become more open minded.

Lesbians are admittedly hard to win over, but bisexual girls always end up with a man in the end. I have never lost a girl to another girl.
    you should open up a conversion school in manilla bro, lots of dissapointed christian fillapino parents wanting to convert their gay and dyke kids.

you could call it 'd*cks and doorags'. nice relaxing smoke of meth & then once they get the D in the doorag they never go back!

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
      I encouraged it, and then found a way to get involved. Literally the two most memorable evenings of my life.
      It's the most beautiful damn thing in the world man.

My dream is for my girl to have girlfriends and for all of us to be a team lol

That's the dream scenario.

Comment

The only time i've lost girls to somebody else, are against rich older men lol...

Those are the biggest threats, Rich powerful men. All the hottest girls I've ever been with except a couple, that got away, all ended up with rich older men.

That's why I know what i'm going to be lol

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          It's the most beautiful damn thing in the world man.

My dream is for my girl to have girlfriends and for all of us to be a team lol

That's the dream scenario.
          It's gone a little too far with my girl. I really spoiled her after we had our "adventures" and she's always trying to hook it up with other chicks because she knows it gets me in a very generous mood. As much as I want to go along with it and enjoy myself, I don't want it to get to too be a frequent thing, too where it's just trashy.

Also, I've had girls like this before where they just try to give you everything you want. That never lasts, and backfires eventually. Better to practice moderation.

Comment

You got to embrace it, man.

(Hopefully the lesbo lover is at least semi-hot doe)

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              everyone who thinks they would have a 3 way with their dong and balls being slurped on simultaneously, in reality would end up sitting in the corner wanking their peckers while they eat each others vag out
              This outlook separates us Brits from our optimistic American cousins.

We know we’ll end up cry wanking into a flannel and then sinking 10 pints in the pub before coming home to find they’re still at it.

At which point we’d find a quiet spot to respectfully hang ourselves.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                How would you feel?

Dump her?
                Hot?
                Not Sure?
                3 way?

I was listening to She Came Along by Kid Cudi and it got me wondering
                In some fantasy scenario this is obviously hawt, but in reality, I don't think I could get past the deceit. My dick would probably rule the day at least once lol and I would go three way, but in the end the relationship is likely over.

Comment

Man you must have no D game if she cheating with a lesbian

Comment

no can do... if she's cheating with another girl, who knows who else she's been with. and who knows if it's gonna happen again in the future. if she's cheating, then you are not doing something right. and if that's the case, then bounce! no point in sticking around in a relationship where you are not wanted.

Comment

Originally posted by A.K View Post
                      Man you must have no D game if she cheating with a lesbian
                      i know a guy who's wife cheated on him with another girl. but that's because of him cheating on her over and over again until she got fed up and went cheated on him but she choose a different route.

Comment

Working...
                      X