No announcement yet.

Max is getting a hard on insulting Kovalev

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by man down View Post
    Why is it this day and age we have video and slomo and we still can't agree on what happened?
    Because of people like you and things like this:

Insecure white people go to ANY - A N Y - ANY lengths necessary to warp reality when reality threatens their perspective.

When Canelo beat Gennady in rematch WonderWHITEBreadman Stephen initially posted Canelo won a close fight, few weeks later posted it was a draw, few weeks later suggested it was too close to call.

When Ward stopped Sergio people immediately looked for "alternative facts". The punches were low, Ward's a cheat, etc.

Ward beat the bully up AND down while being behind in the fight. Whether it was Sergio literally whining to the ref, turning his back on Ward, or literally sitting down at the end of the fight (which makes it hard for punches to stay above the belt)...

These are belt line and theres zero discrepancy. QUITvalev was looking for a way out...between crying to the ref, selling a low blow (like Adiren Broner ffs), turning his back, or lastly sitting down on the ropes...pathetic

Comment

He's always been a huge Ward fan. Im not surprised he splooshed on himself commentating alongside Ward.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
        Because of people like you and things like this:

Insecure white people go to ANY - A N Y - ANY lengths necessary to warp reality when reality threatens their perspective.

When Canelo beat Gennady in rematch WonderWHITEBreadman Stephen initially posted Canelo won a close fight, few weeks later posted it was a draw, few weeks later suggested it was too close to call.

When Ward stopped Sergio people immediately looked for "alternative facts". The punches were low, Ward's a cheat, etc.

Ward beat the bully up AND down while being behind in the fight. Whether it was Sergio literally whining to the ref, turning his back on Ward, or literally sitting down at the end of the fight (which makes it hard for punches to stay above the belt)...

These are belt line and theres zero discrepancy. QUITvalev was looking for a way out...between crying to the ref, selling a low blow (like Adiren Broner ffs), turning his back, or lastly sitting down on the ropes...pathetic

What's with you people these days? No one can disagree on anything Anymore without someone calling the person a racist. No facts that show someone is a racist just, you're a racist because you don't agree with me. Chit is sad.

I could post up vids all day and it won't change your mind. So with that said and with your race baiting post I'm done talking to you.

Comment

Maybe Max doesn't like woman beaters and respects Ward because he is a Man of God that has never beaten a woman and only beats whiny b-tches like Kov and Kessler.

Comment

Originally posted by Bjl12 View Post
            Most people watched Ward hit Kovy in the gut and on the belt before Sergio bowed down, literally, cried to the ref, and turned his back on Ward.

That's what people watched happen.

Most people have no clue what you "saw"
            How are people supposed to take anything you say seriously when you don't know his real name..

Comment

Originally posted by G G G View Post
              More like sucking Ward off just because he is next to him. Andres fat pudgy face looking as punchable as ever. I’ve balled my fists while grinding my teeth a few times tonight. Wanna hit his face with a shovel.
              LOL.

I always liked Ward. But then two years into his career I couldn't believe the level of opposition he was fighting and became extremely critical of his career. So talented but wouldn't really test himself.

I LOVED when he beat Kessler and Froch, especially Froch.

But then the ridiculous robbery against Kov and the nut shot to death against Kov, it's hard to watch the constant mistakes made my officials and judges. Especially since he'd been fighting once every blue moon at that point.

Imagine if the officiating was correct, Ward's life could have been completely different and he could have been a lot more hungry and maybe even continued his career.

Comment

Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
                LOL.

I always liked Ward. But then two years into his career I couldn't believe the level of opposition he was fighting and became extremely critical of his career. So talented but wouldn't really test himself.

I LOVED when he beat Kessler and Froch, especially Froch.

But then the ridiculous robbery against Kov and the nut shot to death against Kov, it's hard to watch the constant mistakes made my officials and judges. Especially since he'd been fighting once every blue moon at that point.

Imagine if the officiating was correct, Ward's life could have been completely different and he could have been a lot more hungry and maybe even continued his career.

nah, you are just a whiney casual

fcuk me..... did you just criticize Ward, because of his resume..... but then wank off Golovkin, despite his resume? lol

5 years into Wards career, he beat Kessler..... 12 years into Golovkin's career, and he still doesn't have a win like that

Ward got a better win that Golovkin ever got, the very first time he stepped up lol

you are just a whiney casual

TIP: when you criticize GREAT fighters, you look like a fool..... it would probably pay for you to remember that

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
                  nah, you are just a whiney casual

fcuk me..... did you just criticize Ward, because of his resume..... but then wank off Golovkin, despite his resume? lol

5 years into Wards career, he beat Kessler..... 12 years into Golovkin's career, and he still doesn't have a win like that

Ward got a better win that Golovkin ever got, the very first time he stepped up lol

you are just a whiney casual

TIP: when you criticize GREAT fighters, you look like a fool..... it would probably pay for you to remember that
                  Great fighters don’t spend their career at 168. That’s a British division full of domestic club fighters and you know it. 160 and 175 is for real, American talent. 168 is just a pit stop.

Hell, Hopkins skipped over 168 entirely. Didn’t need to beat up any Brits.

Comment

Kellerman is annoying just as much as Al Bernstein these days!

Still the worse is Jim Lampley, crediting Pacman for landing punches on the gloves over and over and saying Canelo is getting knocked out cuz ggg landed a punch on his neck is horribly bias!

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                      Great fighters don’t spend their career at 168. That’s a British division full of domestic club fighters and you know it. 160 and 175 is for real, American talent. 168 is just a pit stop.

Hell, Hopkins skipped over 168 entirely. Didn’t need to beat up any Brits.

Comment

Working...
                      X