Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Canelo vs. Golovkin Trilogy Targeted For May 4, Says De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Boxing1012 View Post
    Why did you put an apostrophe with betas? How dumb are you? Why should anyone listen to what you have to say when you are so stupid you don't even know 5th grade grammar rules?

you word-nerds are beta's

Comment

• you Gaylovekin fans are gonna take your 3rd L

no, wait..... the $365M DANZ deal..... I mean..... 4th L

Comment

• I had GGG clearly winning the first fight, and taking a close decision in the second one (although Canelo impressed me). Canelo's strategy and success at it surely surprised team GGG. We'll see whether GGG can come with the fire this time, because Canelo did have him backing up in the second fight.

Comment

• hope, this fight wouldn't happen. I dont give a sht about this fight. Canelo would win again maybe this time canelo would win by ko. Actually none doesnt care about this fight except gggtards. I want Charlo, Jacobs and Andrade against Canelo. Jacobs more talented than ggg and should have won the ggg fight by 2 rounds. I think Jacobs Charlo and Andrade would be much more tougher test for Canelo

Comment

• Canelo PROVED that he is a better fighter than Golovkin

like I predicted, and like I have said many times..... the better fighter will make the better adjustments..... and, he did

also, Canelo still shows improvement every single fight

he is a thinking fighter who can adapt to his opponent

I know what will happen in the trilogy.....

Comment

• Originally posted by ordinaryus h View Post
              hope, this fight wouldn't happen. I dont give a sht about this fight. Canelo would win again maybe this time canelo would win by ko. Actually none doesnt care about this fight except gggtards. I want Charlo, Jacobs and Andrade against Canelo. Jacobs more talented than ggg and should have won the ggg fight by 2 rounds. I think Jacobs Charlo and Andrade would be much more tougher test for Canelo
              I'm no so called G tard yet I definitely want to see this rubber match.
              Who knows if GGG wins they could make a 4th installment for all the fans.
              Maybe that was the plan the whole time???

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                I'm no so called G tard yet I definitely want to see this rubber match.
                Who knows if GGG wins they could make a 4th installment for all the fans.
                Maybe that was the plan the whole time???

I dont believe it, ggg is an unskilled boxer without boxing iq, defense and plans against canelo.

If you are right and ggg is able to defeat canelo, i still wouldn't like this fight happend. There are many young lions out there, like andrade charlo jacobs etc. They deserve that fight and they have much more potential in order to defeat canelo. If canelo is gonna face golovkin in may, it would be a huge waste of time for us since 2017. Just think about it. Changing is always good.
                Last edited by ordinaryus h; 01-13-2019, 02:30 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by ordinaryus h View Post
                  I dont believe it, ggg is an unskilled boxer without no boxing iq and plans against canelo.

If you are right and ggg would be able to defeat canelo, i still wouldn't like this fight happend. There are many young lions out there, like andrade charlo jacobs etc. They deserve that fight and they have much more potential in order to defeat canelo. If canelo is gonna face golovkin in may, it would be a huge waste of time for us since 2016. Just think about it. Changing is always good.
                  How can you not want the best two middle weights battling it out in what we know will be another great fight?

Comment

• real mexicsn sthle baby..

Comment

• Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                      How can you not want the best two middle weights battling it out in what we know will be another great fight?
                      the point is i want to know who is the best middleweight. how do you know that they are two best middleweights? did they defeat andrade? charlo? jacobs? (actually ggg won against jacobs but he shouldnt have deserved to win that fight)
                      We wont know that they are two best middleweights unless canelo faces with charlo jacobs andrade. The only thing we know that canelo is better than ggg
                      Last edited by ordinaryus h; 01-13-2019, 02:42 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X