Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who's going to ban me than?

Comment

Originally posted by TheGR8TESTOAT View Post
      Hey bro do you really still live with your parents? and are you really single?

I'm trying to help my buddy who still lives with his parents and is in his late 30's now and never had a girlfriend or been on a date.

Although I'm sure you are far better off and have more experience than him. What is your reasoning for your current situation? I'd like to try anything to help him since I've literally tried it all so far. I even offered to pay for him to go on guys trips with us where we all usually pull some pretty hot chicks.

I even offered him comic con tickets if he promised to meet a girl and bring her a long but none of these plans worked.

He just keeps making weak excuses, like he still needs to lose weight first but never even tries to lose any weight at all. Never hits the gym, never even goes out for a jog.

This guys gonna be 40 in no time and Im the last of the friends left who still cares enough to try to hep him.
      You still trying to help that dude.
      You might have to get him on some medication.
      It sounds like he has no self esteem or energy to even do anything about his situation.
      He must have someone enabling him or else he would be on the streets maybe dead.
      You gotta cut of the enabler if he's to do anything for himself.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
        You still trying to help that dude.
        You might have to get him on some medication.
        It sounds like he has no self esteem or energy to even do anything about his situation.
        He must have someone enabling him or else he would be on the streets maybe dead.
        You gotta cut of the enabler if he's to do anything for himself.
        Yeah bro I got a BIG HEART for my bros especially if I grew up with them back on the block fam!

I often forget or give up on him, but then when I see someone with a similar situation to his it reminds me that I tried so hard to help him.

You are right about the enabling. his parents baby the F out of him, his brother is a lost cause too who purposely holds him back and consumes all his free time so he's Never in a situation where he'd even meet chicks.

Comment

Yeah bro I got a BIG HEART for my bros especially if I grew up with them back on the block fam!

I often forget or give up on him, but then when I see someone with a similar situation to his it reminds me that I tried so hard to help him.

You are right about the enabling. his parents baby the F out of him, his brother is a lost cause too who purposely holds him back and consumes all his free time so he's Never in a situation where he'd even meet chicks.
          He needs a dose of tough love and his parents need to man up.
          Otherwise he will never get better.

Comment

I'm trying to help my buddy who still lives with his parents and is in his late 30's now and never had a girlfriend or been on a date.

Although I'm sure you are far better off and have more experience than him. What is your reasoning for your current situation? I'd like to try anything to help him since I've literally tried it all so far. I even offered to pay for him to go on guys trips with us where we all usually pull some pretty hot chicks.

I even offered him comic con tickets if he promised to meet a girl and bring her a long but none of these plans worked.

He just keeps making weak excuses, like he still needs to lose weight first but never even tries to lose any weight at all. Never hits the gym, never even goes out for a jog.

This guys gonna be 40 in no time and Im the last of the friends left who still cares enough to try to hep him.
            Find em a fat chick he can eat and play vid games with all day. Can’t really force people to do anything if they don’t want too.

Comment

Forgot to say, I hope tax season goes easy and good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                He needs a dose of tough love and his parents need to man up.
                Otherwise he will never get better.
                I came down on him HARD with the REAL TALK!

Every time someone dies like a close friend or family member I say bro isn't this a wake up call? Don't you want to know how it is to be in love or at least go on dates and have sex in real life? What if you die tomorrow? You literally pissed away half your life bro.

Comment

Originally posted by R01 View Post
                  Find em a fat chick he can eat and play vid games with all day. Can’t really force people to do anything if they don’t want too.
                  I actually thought if he came with me to comicon we could find him like a shy dorky chick who also needs to meet someone. That was literally my only goal that weekend and guess what he never even showed up for that weekend so FAIL!

Comment

This sounds strangely familiar. I think we’ve discussed this before.

Comment

Originally posted by BostonGuy View Post
                      In 2018, I have spent more time on this website than I have in recent years. I like engaging in debate, discussing life issues as well as talking sh.1t and having some fun here.

However, I think that I have spent too much time here instead of pursuing goals outside of Boxingscene and the internet. With that, I've decided to step away from Boxingscene to get focused on 10X my life professionally and personally. I'm am leaving now but will be back sometime in April.

Goodbye for now.

BostonGuy
                      DramaShow much hold a Poll go select the temp moderater

Comment

Working...
                      X