Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Thurman: Waiting To Be Presented With a Man Better Than Me!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sadly enough we won't see Thurman vs Spence or Crawford this year, and maybe not next year after he gets "injured" again. Who takes a year off for a bruised hand? Even the elbow injury was drug out beyond belief.

Right now Thurman will hopefully stay active, but I have my doubts. I hope he proves me wrong. He will use the Porter and Garcia rematches to avoid Spence and Crawford, and Porter and Garcia will use Thurman to avoid Spence and Crawford. Crawford and Spence may as well fight each other. Much better fight anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      has the best resume so far at 147, but I doubt he beats Spence and Crawford.
      Did you see the hooks bud was eating from Jose? Thurman will leave that boy twitching on the ground

Comment

Originally posted by tatot View Post
        Bud and Spence would destroy this chump.
        yea...not in the same league at all. Pacquiao would handily outclass him, too. Never understood why Thurman was ever the fan flavor of the month.

wouldn’t mind seeing Thurman in with horn—dude would force that action. wouldn’t mind that porter rematch, neither. porter has gotten better, and that was a damn good fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheldon312 View Post
          Did you see the hooks bud was eating from Jose? Thurman will leave that boy twitching on the ground
          You mean like he did to Porter and Garcia? Dream on.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
            yea...not in the same league at all. Pacquiao would handily outclass him, too. Never understood why Thurman was ever the fan flavor of the month.

wouldn’t mind seeing Thurman in with horn—dude would force that action. wouldn’t mind that porter rematch, neither. porter has gotten better, and that was a damn good fight.
            A juiced up Pac would compete for a while, but he's past the point where roids won't help him against the top guys.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
              You mean like he did to Porter and Garcia? Dream on.
              Porter and Garcia have top 5 chins in boxing. Crawford has never felt power like that.

Comment

I like Thurman, but he needs to shut his mouth. He's been out of the ring for 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by j0zef View Post
                  I like Thurman, but he needs to shut his mouth. He's been out of the ring for 2 years.
                  True. Him still possessing any belt is an absolute joke considering his time out.

Comment

This guy turned down a Jessie Vargas fight because he wanted a softer tune up fight. Then he scrapped the whole comeback for awhile and then came back against lower tiered welterweight Josesito Lopez. This is the guy saying he is waiting to be presented with a better man. Kind of a hilarious troll if you think about it. Thurman is very odd.

Comment

Originally posted by JWHardin View Post
                      A juiced up Pac would compete for a while, but he's past the point where roids won't help him against the top guys.
                      Juiced up? Where is your proof? Give the guy a break, he’s never failed any tests unlike Canelo, Mosley, Roy Jones etc.

Comment

Working...
                      X