Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are xbox one disc games compatible with the xbox one x system?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Santa_ View Post
    Best Buy doesn't have layaway though I had to go to Walmart and man I found a great deal on 55' Samsung 4k UHD for 500 bucks.

I should have it paid off in three months.

now that you got that, the xbox one x should be a piece of cake

Comment

Congrats. The One X on a 4k TV is a good as console gaming gets.
      Games are the same but have One X optimizations to take advantage of the extra processing power. And there's a few 360 titles that have been re-coded to play in 4k on the One X. The first Red Dead Redemption is one. Looks fking incredible.

Comment

Originally posted by Redd Foxx View Post
        Congrats. The One X on a 4k TV is a good as console gaming gets.
        Games are the same but have One X optimizations to take advantage of the extra processing power. And there's a few 360 titles that have been re-coded to play in 4k on the One X. The first Red Dead Redemption is one. Looks fking incredible.

That new Red Dead game looks phenomenal, I'm definitely getting that one soon.

The console I bought came with Battlefield V. Have you ever played that one? Trailer looks pretty good.

I'm really looking forward to all the 4k streaming this thing supposably has. NetFlix and what-not.
        Last edited by Santa_; 12-24-2018, 10:13 AM.

Comment

They're having a garbage sale with all the 4K televisions. Got the TCL 4 series.

Comment

Working...
          X