Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: No Wonder Joshua Didn't Want No Part of Wilder's Right Hand

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
    Fury is the #1 until someone beats him.

The judge that had it 115-111 to Wilder needs sacked..... he's trying to make out Fury was beaten despite the KD's! lol absolute joke... and if YOU think otherwise you are a fake, dishonest or DKSAB.
    Hard to fire a guy you’ve paid to the fight that way. Clearly a bought judge.

Comment

I am so proud of fury and i do not think i have ever seen anyone outboxed like that before Fury won that fight alot easier than againt WK Tyson >Fury you are number 1

Comment

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
        Going into the 12th there was only one winner, very clearly..... Fury made a mistake but I was still expecting him to win by a round or two...

Up comes the judge that scored Wilder the first 5 rounds! ..... that has to be some of the worst judging I have ever seen.....

If you're being generous, you can give Wilder one of those... absolutely disgraceful IMO.

Comment

As of last night I am a fan of Tyson fury. That was frickin great. Cagey-ass fight and damn good show from both.

Not only did fury get up but he went at wilder. ****in boss.

Comment

Fury the man to beat hands down, ring magazine should reinstate fury as the champion at the very least have him fight for that his next fight. And despite the knockdowns look at wilders fave and eye, the world Seen what happen, I’m American and seen fury 115-111, a blind man can see fury won, but he’s not worried cause he keep his hands up, the rematch is an easy win, get paid and go on to Joshua or smack wilder a third time

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
              As of last night I am a fan of Tyson fury. That was frickin great. Cagey-ass fight and damn good show from both.

Not only did fury get up but he went at wilder. ****in boss.
              If you are biased and can’t score you maybe can give Wilder 4 rounds. I gave him two.

Comment

Wilder is a devastating puncher, but not the fiercest in history. He didn't finish Fury off either, but that was a dramatic fight at the end. Not being in the United States, there are few fights I would wake up in the middle of the night for, but this was one of them. A rematch is very attractive. There are few big fights to get excited about in boxing. Any fights involving Wilder, Fury and Joshua would be worthy.

Comment

Bought 2 judges. At least the ref wasn’t in on the fix. He was in the Gvozdyk fight.

Comment

If you are biased and can’t score you maybe can give Wilder 4 rounds. I gave him two.
                    I have plenty of biases. But there’s a scoring criteria, and there are observable correct norms for judging and scoring. Wilder won 3 rounds, maybe 4.

Most the rounds fury had on all 4 scoring criteria.
                    Last edited by ceylon mooney; 12-02-2018, 03:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ceylon mooney View Post
                      Bought 2 judges. At least the ref wasn’t in on the fix. He was in the Gvozdyk fight.
                      So the British judge was bought?

Also guys like Iole, Pugmire and Rafael had Wilder with a draw or win.

Some of you all can't get pass your bias. The first 4 or 5 rounds were anybodies guess on the cards and the 2 knockdowns get us to a draw. It's not all that crazy of a result.

Comment

Working...
                      X