No announcement yet.

Jewish shooting shows BoxingScene Lounge hypocrisy

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
    Dude, I've shown video and offered eyewitness accounts of the events. I'm really getting tired of beating you up and down this thread.

Move on
    Lmao

You should a suspect video which shows nothing but some dudes in a refugee camp animated.

An article with people going to buy beer that may have heard laughter.

This is priceless.

Comment

• Originally posted by abracada View Post
      Lmao

You should a suspect video which shows nothing but some dudes in a refugee camp animated.

An article with people going to buy beer that may have heard laughter.

This is priceless.
      It was live footage from that Tueday and the eyewitness testimony of enough people to secure a conviction, even under sharia law...

Are you still wondering why Kony and a few lone wolves aren't treated the same way as Isis, Hezbollah, and Hamas? That, my friend, is priceless

Comment

It was live footage from that Tueday and the eyewitness testimony of enough people to secure a conviction, even under sharia law...

Are you still wondering why Kony and a few lone wolves aren't treated the same way as Isis, Hezbollah, and Hamas? That, my friend, is priceless
        Secure conviction... show me any arrest, just one, of a someone dancing after the attacks?

Come on, 2 billion people dancing on the streets, surely one person would be arrested?

Comment

Secure conviction... show me any arrest, just one, of a someone dancing after the attacks?

Come on, 2 billion people dancing on the streets, surely one person would be arrested?
          You whine and cry and make up an excuse just like you did with the footage I showed.

Please tell me some more about these terrible Christian terrorist groups. I want to compare their bodies or work to your team

Comment

You whine and cry and make up an excuse just like you did with the footage I showed.

Please tell me some more about these terrible Christian terrorist groups. I want to compare their bodies or work to your team
            Will help you out with your evidence of the dancing following the bombing as you have none:

Comment

Will help you out with your evidence of the dancing following the bombing as you have none:

Comment

Working...
              X