Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Was there drug testing for Pacquiao Matthyse?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Was there drug testing for Pacquiao Matthyse?

Pac looked suspiciously big, muscular, and ripped. His power from 2008 came back all the sudden! WTF!

They fired Freddy and went to Malaysia for a reason me thinks.

It was the first time he fought someone his size in a decade. We got too used to him fighting welter-middleweight monsters like Margarito, Cotto, or even Horn.

Even a way past prime Manny smokes anyone around his size (natural 135-140 lber).

Comment

Hahahaha..... you’re not alone in your thinking.... PAC MAN back on the super pellets!!!!

Comment

He actually looked small to me. Matthysse made him look bigger because he has a small head and no muscle definition

Comment

Op is a fl.0m0

Comment

Stay salty. LMAO.

Comment

first it was ariza giving him roids, then freddie, now it was all manny all along? lucas is a quitter as shown in the postol fight. he's also the same size as manny. that makes it easier on pac. he landed some hard shots on horn but yall just wanna ignore the huge size difference there.

Comment

Lmao I knew it was coming. I kinda wanna know if there was testing as well. But I chalk it up to him actually fighting some one his size.....but then idk. He couldn't stop marquez, or Bradley.

Comment

Yes

All drugs used were safe and of high quality

Comment

Originally posted by B Phontain View Post
                    Lmao I knew it was coming. I kinda wanna know if there was testing as well. But I chalk it up to him actually fighting some one his size.....but then idk. He couldn't stop marquez, or Bradley.
                    I dont think he stopped matthyse.. matthyse just quit

Comment

Working...
                    X