Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: De La Hoya: Canelo Will Wail on Golovkin For That Bull**** Ad!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah! How dare ggg take shots at the guy who tried to cheat leading up to their fight and ruined his biggest pay day to date. Instead of insulting Canelo in a commercial, he should've acted like a 12 year old female and made an Instagram post about it like Canelo did.

Comment

Oscar's mouth talks so much **** his arse must get jealous...

Comment

Canelo is getting really the short end of the stick here because obviously he's a popular fighter and a lot of people are gonna hate on him.
        Oscar's first words

What end of the stick is Oscar getting?

Comment

Originally posted by Patsfan bri View Post
          I don’t even think GGG should fight him again. He won the first fight and they screwed him, now this BS. He should move on.
          Yeah . You're right . GGG should move on from his Biggest payday and the rematch to the fight he's been chasing for years .

Comment

I'm done with this fight! The first one wasn't even worth $70! Now you have a cheating scandal on top of it! What does Oscar expect? Blanket waivers for all fighters who train in Mexico?

Comment

The only thing Canelo is beating is his meat �� for getting him caught

Comment

Too bad Loeffler is such a nice guy, he could make a smashing fishnets ad.

Comment

he's been one of the cleanest fighters
                  I like that there are multiple levels of "clean" for Oscar.

Comment

Cancelo couldn't do **** in the first fight and damn sure won't do **** in the second fight with no drugs. Maybe Oscar can explain why Clenelo isn't enrolled in VADA 24x7 365 since he's a known cheater now?

Comment

And just watch, people will be suckered into a trilogy lol

I'll be saving my money in September. Not getting involved in this farce.

This whole fiasco represents a lot of what's wrong with the sport.

Comment

Working...
                      X