Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anthony Joshua is terrible for the sport of boxing!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anthony Joshua is terrible for the sport of boxing!

We need a Heavyweight Champion who is out spoken, extremely confident, fearless and straight forward! Deontay Wilder will bring Heavyweight boxing back to the mainstream headlines across the world with a AJ KNOCK-OUT victory! Due to his energy, personality, out spoken ways and sense of humor,Wider is the perfect Fighter for the position.
    AJ is much like the Klitscho bros. Boring,low energy, No excitement, and non-entertaining. The K-Brothers destroyed the Heavyweight divison with thier lack luster and almost killed boxing. Thank God for FloydMayweather cause he single handedly save the sport.
    Last edited by #1DieHardFan; 03-19-2018, 09:28 AM.

Originally posted by #1DieHardFan View Post
    We need a Heavyweight Champion who is out spoken, extremely confident, fearless and straight forward! Deontay Wilder will bring Heavyweight boxing back to the mainstream headlines across the world with a AJ KNOCK-OUT victory! Due to his energy, personality, out spoken ways and sense of humor,Wider is the perfect Fighter for the position.
    AJ is much like the Klitscho bros. Boring,low energy, No excitement, and non-entertaining. The K-Brothers destroyed the Heavyweight divison with thier lack luster and almost killed boxing. Thank God for FloydMayweather cause he single handedly save the sport.
    I don't think AJ is the problem. Wilder just needs to get a better promoter who will actually promote him.

Comment

Run me through deontays list of 7 title defences, all no hopers and an old age cuban, and tell me exactly how that is great for boxing?

Comment

People are talking about Heavyweight boxing again and it has nothing to do with AJ. Wilder is the hot topic and thats with almost no promotion other than what he does in the ring and interviews. He has no endorsments and hes rarley seen outside of boxing landscape. AJ is boring and doesn't produce that must see again energy like Wilder does. Wilder leaves you craving for more entertaining experiences because everything about him is shocking and electrifying. When he gets in the ring everyone knows that someone is about to get hurt!
        Last edited by #1DieHardFan; 03-19-2018, 09:44 AM.

Comment

Last I read Anthony Joshua was the most marketable sports personality of 2018. Epic fail thread.

Comment

Originally posted by stellen View Post
            Run me through deontays list of 7 title defences, all no hopers and an old age cuban, and tell me exactly how that is great for boxing?
            This guy as the face of boxing would bring it back down ,providing Wilder is able to be a reigning champion for an extended period which in all likelyhood wont happen even in Joshua loss which again is not likely.

Comment

Yet Joshua is the one with all the popularity... People think wilder has some type of charisma but in reality he doesn't, he's extremely dull and his act is repetitive

Comment

People are talking about Heavyweight boxing again and it has nothing to do with AJ. Wilder is the hot topic and thats with almost no promotion other than what he does in the ring and interviews. He has no endorsments and hes rarley seen outside of boxing landscape. AJ is boring and doesn't produce that must see again energy like Wilder does. Wilder leaves you craving for more entertaining experiences because eberything aboit him is shocking and electrifying. When he gets in the ring everyone knows that someone is about to get hurt!
                Americans barely know Deontay...

AJ is boring to listen to I agree but in terms of capturing people, AJ is much more the star when it comes to globally.

Comment

Originally posted by Kaspa9t9 View Post
                  Last I read Anthony Joshua was the most marketable sports personality of 2018. Epic fail thread.
                  Yeah in the UK! No one knows AJ in America. So you are obviously just a fan boy.

Comment

Yeah in the UK! No one knows AJ in America. So you are obviously just a fan boy.
                    I know AJ & even though I am not from UK, US or even from English speaking country.
                    Last edited by oscar9992; 03-19-2018, 10:16 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X