Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who would you say changed and influenced the sport of boxing a little?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who would you say changed and influenced the sport of boxing a little?

I'd say Rod Salka played his part in contributing to the decent career of Danny Garcia.

I'm sure there are many, many others.

Who you got?

Hughie Fury

Comment

Naseem Hamed. Brought the lower weight classes into the spotlight and raised their pay level tenfold.

Comment

yusef mack and that cruz fella tried to get h0m0s more involved

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
          yusef mack and that cruz fella tried to get h0m0s more involved
          They brought them slicc f@ggs to the spotlight. Unfortunately they didn't just suck the D in their personal lives. They sucked in the ring, too. I'd never trust a gay boxer to not get sympathy for his opponent, based on looks. Can you imagine Cruz fighting Oscar? He'd have a boner the whole time.

Comment

Originally posted by Tony Trick-Pony View Post
            They brought them slicc f@ggs to the spotlight. Unfortunately they didn't just suck the D in their personal lives. They sucked in the ring, too. I'd never trust a gay boxer to not get sympathy for his opponent, based on looks. Can you imagine Cruz fighting Oscar? He'd have a boner the whole time.

Plus there's the issue of blood being used as a biological weapon (AIDS) inside the ring.

Sort of like how when Hughie Fury fought Fred Kassi and he had that acne / bubonic plague / puss-balls all over his body.

Comment

Originally posted by Shontae De'marc View Post

Plus there's the issue of blood being used as a biological weapon (AIDS) inside the ring.

Sort of like how when Hughie Fury fought Fred Kassi and he had that acne / bubonic plague / puss-balls all over his body.
              Dayum. I haven't seen that fight and won't now! (I'll look it up later)

Comment

And yet, wasn't Emile Griffith gay? He killed a guy in the ring. I think it was nationally televised too.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                  And yet, wasn't Emile Griffith gay? He killed a guy in the ring. I think it was nationally televised too.
                  What are you? A f@gg too?

Comment

What are you? A f@gg too?
                    Well.........

Give me your C0CK......RIGHT NOW!!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X