Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Debunking the PBC fighters can't fight on HBO Theory Myth and GGG's HBO contract

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AddiX View Post
    Yeah funny how all these negotiations never turn to anything between hbo promoters and Haymon fighters.

When one of these, any of these, actually turns to a signed contract, than we can talk
    You were saying?

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post
      You were saying?
      It's pretty ridiculous and blows up the whole idea that these fights can't be made. I think I'm going to stop paying attention to the sport. It's practices are so stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
        It's pretty ridiculous and blows up the whole idea that these fights can't be made. I think I'm going to stop paying attention to the sport. It's practices are so stupid.
        It is absolutely ridiculous. What's even more ridiculous are the people that justify it.

Just because someone likes a certain fighter, doesn't mean they have to justify their teams actions even when they're in the wrong.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chollo Vista View Post

From Ken Hershman:

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2...next-big-fight

He'll make a deal with anyone—if it's the right deal.
          That's the problem. Since when has Haymon ever made a fair deal for the other guy? He's so difficult to work with that it's literally the same result as him being banned on HBO.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
            That's the problem. Since when has Haymon ever made a fair deal for the other guy? He's so difficult to work with that it's literally the same result as him being banned on HBO.
            so team canelo didn't get a fair deal vs khan??

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
              so team canelo didn't get a fair deal vs khan??
              Do you know how to read? It outright said that Oscar NEVER dealt with Haymon at all.

Comment

• Today makes Stevenson look pretty bad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
                  Today makes Stevenson look pretty bad.
                  For once i agree with you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Raonic View Post
                    Do you know how to read? It outright said that Oscar NEVER dealt with Haymon at all.
                    yeah, but this fight wont happen without haymon's approval...
                    the only good thing coming out of this fight is a pbc fighter fighting on hbo and no purse bid or mandatory crap was needed...

Comment

• Originally posted by icha View Post
                      yeah, but this fight wont happen without haymon's approval...
                      the only good thing coming out of this fight is a pbc fighter fighting on hbo and no purse bid or mandatory crap was needed...
                      Haymon fighter's aren't just banned for no reason. They are banned because the general outcome is that he makes it difficult.

So if Haymon signed off on this (there's no saying he actually did), then he's more than welcome as HBO exec said. But if he keeps being a pain in the ass, then they won't make a deal.

Comment

Working...
                      X