OFFICIAL: Donald Trump thread.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
    I get that..

I'm just saying why he wasn't banned for the other super racist posts, when the one that got him banned was pretty tame

i think the mods have either decided on their own, or most likely in response to an order from above, that they need to crack down on the racism. in the past years they've been very lax. bringer was hyper-liberal, and spent a lot of time in the lounge, so i can see why there might have been a shift toward allowing more racist rhetoric.

nsb is generating a ton of traffic lately with all of the buzz at HW and the fighters are young, i don't think they need lounge race wars any more. at least for a while

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
      I decide what’s acceptable and what isn’t.
      Well who died and made you MOD?!

...oh yeah...

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
        Well who died and made you MOD?!

...oh yeah...

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
          i think the mods have either decided on their own, or most likely in response to an order from above, that they need to crack down on the racism. in the past years they've been very lax. bringer was hyper-liberal, and spent a lot of time in the lounge, so i can see why there might have been a shift toward allowing more racist rhetoric.

nsb is generating a ton of traffic lately with all of the buzz at HW and the fighters are young, i don't think they need lounge race wars any more. at least for a while
          Excellent point.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
            Excellent point.

thanks bro, i'm the best.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
              thanks bro, i'm the best.
              All BS aside, as the sport is making strides and being seen more on mainstream, we expect more fans and thus more new users. I didn't think about how some of this toxicity would turn off potential new users until you mentioned it.

Comment

• Originally posted by -MEGA- View Post
                I decide what’s acceptable and what isn’t.
                I really wish you guys had kept the Trump Presidency thread separate from the trump/sander 2020 thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                  All BS aside, as the sport is making strides and being seen more on mainstream, we expect more fans and thus more new users. I didn't think about how some of this toxicity would turn off potential new users until you mentioned it.
                  word hopefully that dana white got his license he would put some boxing cards on the channels he promotes his ufc fights

Comment

• Originally posted by bigjavi973 View Post
                    word hopefully that dana white got his license he would put some boxing cards on the channels he promotes his ufc fights
                    I saw that but I figured he got that so he can pimp Conor/Paulie or Conor/Floyd 2.

Comment

• https://www.politico.com/story/2017/...lection-244644

One year after the 2016 presidential election, the vast majority of Donald Trump voters have no regrets.

According to a POLITICO/Morning Consult poll conducted on the eve of the first anniversary of Trump's historic election, 82 percent of those who say they supported Trump last year would vote for him again if they had to do it over.

Only 7 percent of Trump voters and 8 percent of Clinton voters say they would vote for a different candidate if they could complete their 2016 ballot again.

Comment

Working...
                      X