This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    I think I might have gone that one too was that 3-1 in the end?

I love going to games but for some reason since I have moved to Manchester and get to hardly any I find myself getting more upset with Chelsea results when I have to stream them on a choppy stream that gives in every 5 minutes.
    Get yerself down to Boundary Park to watch Oldham Athletic, or if you don't fancy going to Oldham (it is, after all, in Oldham) you could try Stockport County for a bit of terrible fucking conference shite.

Comment

• Originally posted by JRM View Post
      but..but..but I've been to more games than you.

lmaoooo shut down your browsers.

You phaggots haven't been to a football match till you been to one with fans making noise.

And no. The Emirates has no noise.

I'll be going to my third Libertadores game this year.

I expect it to be louder than any European game any of you been to.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
      I was just at an MLS game a few days ago outdoor stadium in 28 degree weather, snowing. And the home team fan section banging drums, waving their flag, and some dude leading the chants with no shirt on.

Idk man. I'm not even a fan of the teams but that somethin to see. Just some yank teams but hell I live nearby and I like watching the sport so I went.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
        Get yerself down to Boundary Park to watch Oldham Athletic, or if you don't fancy going to Oldham (it is, after all, in Oldham) you could try Stockport County for a bit of terrible fucking conference shite.
        I'm working at Stockport County on Saturday. They're actually in the league below the conference.

No-one go there.

Comment

• Originally posted by BEDROOM BULLY View Post
          Real madrid are a complete joke if they let barca win this title
          Agreed. It'll show what a bum Bale really is.

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
            You'll prob be a barca fan next season then

Comment

• Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
              I'm working at Stockport County on Saturday. They're actually in the league below the conference.

No-one go there.
              Yeah Conference North. And yeah, don't go there.

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
              I was just at an MLS game a few days ago outdoor stadium in 28 degree weather, snowing. And the home team fan section banging drums, waving their flag, and some dude leading the chants with no shirt on.

Idk man. I'm not even a fan of the teams but that somethin to see. Just some yank teams but hell I live nearby and I like watching the sport so I went.
              Sounds like Toronto FC.

Comment

• Originally posted by squealpiggy View Post
                What's wrong with Oldham you ****.. next time your over here i'll put your head on hartshead pike

Comment

• Originally posted by Krewella Boyy View Post
                  Another flat track bully

He has gone missing when it mattered.. to busy trying to copy Ronaldo

Comment

• Is anybody else getting malware warnings from this thread?

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom Cruise View Post
                      B*tch please. You think going to a game with atmosphere makes you a hardcore fan?

Try going to a game with zero atmosphere. On a crappy cold wet saturday when all youve got to watch is fooking Reading vs some rubbish Championship team. Thats passion.

Hell and I;ve had it easy. My dad used to go watch them in the 3rd division at Elm Park.

edit: not that ive been for years. Moved away from the Ding
                      I went to your place just after New Years of this year. Your fans were terrible, and we were told to sit down throughout, though no-one did.

The only noise you boys made was the 94th minute equaliser which pissed us the fuck off as you pretty much did nothing the whole game. We just can't finish for shit. Now, we'll be lucky to avoid relegation the way we're going.

Comment

Working...
                      X