Garcia vs Pacquiao

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by larryxxx.. View Post
    Man you just want to argue about every damn thing, chill out its ridiculous
    Yeah he's just posting the most craziest thing he can to try and get a rise out of non Manny fans. I don't think most take the stuff he posts seriously. They know he is just a rabid pac fan who is upset that people are not celebrating his beating Lucas.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
      Yeah he's just posting the most craziest thing he can to try and get a rise out of non Manny fans. I don't think most take the stuff he posts seriously. They know he is just a rabid pac fan who is upset that people are not celebrating his beating Lucas.
      Yea that was my last reply to him

Comment

Still on catch weight seriously? How many years was pac a welterweight

Comment

Man you just want to argue about every damn thing, chill out its ridiculous
          argue?? so you didnt post that manny looked old and slow and should retire?? the fcvk?? show some respect to mikey garcia!!!

Comment

what a biiatch. knew you werent cut from the same cloth.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
              go and put that complaint in to end the celebration early!!

Comment

You know, that is an interesting fight. Robert Garcia recently said that Mikey already has an opponent lined up for December. Could it be Manny? Pac has a chance because Mikey is a smaller guy like him. I think Mikey wins a close decision though, due to his skill & youth vs Manny's age.

Comment

you acting like a mutha fcvking biitch right now. (a-wax voice)

He looked slow, open and not even half the fighter he used to be.. I hope to God the man retires before he is face first on the canvas again.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    You know, that is an interesting fight. Robert Garcia recently said that Mikey already has an opponent lined up for December. Could it be Manny? Pac has a chance because Mikey is a smaller guy like him. I think Mikey wins a close decision though, due to his skill & youth vs Manny's age.
                    no. robert just shut the down by saying wont happen because of politics. he wouldnt go into details if pac or mikey will win, all he said was wont happen because of politics.

Comment

Working...
                    X