No announcement yet.

Police footage of Chicago citizen gunned down by police

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by maracho View Post
    The article lies. If the police had really done everything in their power to be transparent, they would have released all of the videos and wouldnt have altered the sound.

Plus the police guns were pointing toward the victim before he reached for his, thus victim self defence

plus
    In the United States, the term constitutional carry, also called permitless carry, refers to the legal carrying of a handgun, either openly or concealed, without a license or permit. The phrase does not typically refer to the unrestricted carrying of a long gun, a knife, or other weapons.

case closed.
    How can we help you to NOT be a fking idiot?

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
      i destroy everybody. there are maybe 10 people on this forum fit to have a conversation with me in any regard.
      Your points toward that situation are just flat out facts. That’s what the libs don’t want. Piss off a conservative, tell him a lie. Piss off a liberal, tell him the truth.

I’d say I’m a little more polished when it came to actual boxing though. Just saying.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
        Your points toward that situation are just flat out facts. That’s what the libs don’t want. Piss off a conservative, tell him a lie. Piss off a liberal, tell him the truth.

I’d say I’m a little more polished when it came to actual boxing though. Just saying.
        lebron is the greatest laker ever

Comment

• Originally posted by BufordTannen View Post
          lebron is the greatest laker ever
          I saved the Sports Illustrated with him on the cover for my brother in law.

He has to actually win to be considered great man. He hasn’t been doing that much in his career.

Comment

• Originally posted by New England View Post
            again, you're attributing running away and grabbing your gun to being unlawfully detained. one did not cause the other. shut your mouth and get a lawyer, don't run away and reach for your gun in one of america's most violent cities. don't put up a candlelight vigil [or throw rocks and bottles at cops,] for the guy who ran away and literally grabbed his f#cking gun.

you'd have a leg to stand on if old dude didn't grab his gun, but he grabbed his f#cking gun when he ran.
            I didnt say that. I said I wasnt sure why he ran but that there have been lots of incidents of police brutality after being cuffed and it's happened to me on multiple occasions.

Do you know anything about lawyers, especially in Illinois, they thrive on crime like they do the drug war and like big pharma thrives on cancer and addictive drugs. Heck they actually protect the criminals more than the innocent citizens and there is good evidence that they be bringing in the fully automatic weapons
            Last edited by maracho; 07-18-2018, 11:47 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
              How can we help you to NOT be a fking idiot?
              Piss off a conservative, tell him a lie. Piss off a liberal, tell him the truth.

Why you protecting the liars?

Comment

I didnt say that. I said I wasnt sure why he ran but that there have been lots of incidents of police brutality after being cuffed and it's happened to me on multiple occasions.

Why the fk you arguing and fighting with cops you dumb *****? Lmao.. that’s embarrassing.

Comment

Piss off a conservative, tell him a lie. Piss off a liberal, tell him the truth.

Why you protecting the liars?
                  Lol, what??.....

Comment

Do you know anything about lawyers, especially in Illinois, they thrive on crime like the do the drug war and like big pharma thrives on cancer and addictive drugs. Heck they actually protect the criminals more than the innocent citizens and there is good evidence that they be bringing in the fully automatic weapons
                    Criminals are handcuffed subsequent to virtually every arrest made, and often times even when an arrest isn't made during detention and questioning.

Please, give us something better than they were going to cuff him.

Comment

• Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
                      Self defense...
                      Who grabbed who first illegally?

Who raised their guns first illegally?

Who has the long record of brutality?

2nd Amendment is all about defending against abusive government?

Case closed
                      Last edited by maracho; 07-18-2018, 11:45 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X