Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joshua: Wilder is Definitely Going To Happen - Confident I'll Win!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The restraining order was the funniest ***** I’ve ever heard in my life- what a load of garbage.

Anyone who has the first clue of law in the UK knows that’s absolute nonsense. Y’all some guillible muhfuks.

Comment

Anthony "Restraining Order" Joshua got the muzzle taken off by his master Hearn I see

Comment

Originally posted by juggernaut666 View Post
        "I reckon Finkel spiked the lot told Wilder a load of crap about restraining orders "

Not only did that happen but uneducated dummy Wilder WAS dumb enough to actually go on social media about it not realizing a restraining order wouldn't be possible if he was a commentator bc he wouldn't be allowed near Joshua who would literally be a few feet away from him at ringside !

I believe it is also a court process in the U.K ?

What would Joshuas reason be for issuing a restraining order ?

He fears Wilder getting in the ring ? lol

Wilder really is dangerously stupid just like his fans its frightening! R_Walken
        Yeah you right - its a court process here, I was trying to explain that to Wilder's deranged fanbase. AJ would have needed to report Wilder to the police and then court? For what - for Wilder twisting narratives to suit his overly emotional/non rational self on Instagram? Was Wilder stalking AJ?, beating him up, you can't even call it harassment.

LOOOL please. Wilder and his new set of fans are not normal at all.

Comment

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
          It's "mind bobbin" (to coin a phrase from Wilder) how delusional and stupid Wilder's new fans can be. Do "y'all" even read what you type before you hit that button?
          Hard for them to read what they've written when their face is pressed up against his balls.

Comment

Joshua will force wilder to fight

Wilder has been humiliated and exposed as a coward, soon, he will be too embarrassed and will just sign to fight

Joshua has wilder cornered, wilder is scared to step foot in the uk, Joshua goes to the USA and wilder is too scared to even meet him

Times ticking boy

Comment

Originally posted by scarybodyshot View Post
              Why is it on Hearn to produce a counter to his own offer? - Surely that is Shirleys job? It's impossible to do a deal if you make an offer and the other side just keeps saying 'no' and not giving you anything to work with?

I don't understand how they can agree to the offer but want clarification on 2 points (date & venue) which they now have but now refuse to sign wanting 50/50?
              Exactly, and this is something Wilder and his fans miss- the bigger picture. They’re so wrapped up in small details- who said what, who did what- that they’ve missed this exact fact.

Wilder’s team didn’t sign the contract citing no date/no venue. According to who you believe, they also took a long time in not signing the contact and didn’t raise their issues to Eddie in enough time to have the clarification they wanted.

Wilder’s team now know the date and venue, as does the rest of the world.

Wilder’s team still haven’t signed.

Wilder now wants 50/50, effectively ruining the terms of the current contract on their desk.

Try and spin this however you want, but I don’t see how anyone can realistically think Wilder and his team did everything to get this fight made.

Thems the facts.

Comment

Originally posted by EnglishOxide View Post
                Yeah. If Wilder signs a contract before the Povetkin happens Hearn would be delighted for him to get in the ring. I don't see why Wilder fanboys spin this.

They either need to sign the contract on offer to them or make a new counter offer if they don't want to accept. That's how negotiations work, is it not?
                I think he made it pretty clear what his counter offer is.
                50-50 or no fight.

Comment

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
                  I think he made it pretty clear what his counter offer is.
                  50-50 or no fight.
                  Realistic then. Might as well just say he doesn’t want it.

Comment

Damn the AJ defence force is in full effect typing a bit of revisionist history to support their story

Hearn wouldn't have Wilder as a PAID commentator at ring side and stop Wilder from getting in the ring , he wanted that to happen to promote the fight otherwise he wouldn't have bothered inviting him over there you dummy , where Joshua said he was more then welcome to go in the ring WHEN he gets called in there which actually is on record so spin on that you dolt ....lol.. !

You fan girls better hope this fight never happens bc Joshua is going to knock Wilder out and make it look easy , you like the rest of the cheerleader squad may have to also be put on suicide watch !
                    Listen Tim Tim

I’m the cheerleader & fangirl but your the one who has 9000+ posts of which I bet 8000 are dedicated to either defending the fighter who’s d.ick you’d suck if given the opportunity ( AJ & Hearn ) sh.itting on Wilder

You have literally dedicated your sad pathetic life the last year or defending your man crush

Why wouldn’t I want the fight to happen ? I’ve always said It could go either way. If Wilder wins cool , If AJ wins cool I’m just a fan of the sport Obviously I’d be rooting for Wilder but if he loses my life doesn’t change in any way. You on the other hand I bet if AJ lost not onkynwould you stop posting here ( thank god ) but probably jump off a bridge because AJ is your entire existence.

Just ignore the Fact that AJ and Hearn are on record saying they didn’t want Wilder in the ring and probably wanted him there with the plan to have their pawn Whyte confront Wilder

Originally posted by DougalDylan View Post
                    Hearn did everything in his power ... wow just wow ..

He got him wages doing Sky commentary to millions round the world, he got him a fight ticket, a plane, a hotel all paid for. Adam Smith confirmed he had set up Wilders own personal press conference at the AJ/Parker fight setup and Wilder spat his dummy out because AJ wouldn't send him a legally binding contract to get into the ring after Ajs fight. Which fighter in the history of the planet has given a random other fighter a contract to get int the ring. Klitschko got in the ring because he'd already signed to be AJs next opponent, the two had a lot of respect for each other and the world knew who he was.

You know Big Baby Miller just showed up at the Wilder fight and tried to get into the ring after but was jumped on by Wilders security.

I reckon Finkel spiked the lot told Wilder a load of crap about restraining orders because that would have left Wilder and Hearn alone together with a billion dollars worth of DAZN money and he panic'ed.
                    Wow he got him a Hotel room and a plane ticket and his own press conference.

Still didn’t want him in the ring to get called out

You proved my point though if Wilder rushed the ring when he wasn’t invited he would have been treated like Miller who got no air time and looked like a idiot

Wilder wanted to call AJ out face to face , once that wasn’t a option why even show up when it’s clear they didn’t want him there to hype a potential fight in the near future

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                    What’s obvious is how biased you are towards Wilder. So biased it’s embarrassing.

So WILDER didn’t get on a plane to fulfil a Work commitment he had with Sky Sports in the U.K, which would have built interest in the fight, and you (again) blame this on Hearn.

Only in the minds of Wilder fans could this be Eddie and AJ’s fault. It shows how desperate his legion of fans have become to try and deflect any kind of responsibility away from him for this fight not happening.

Wilder was due in the U.K. Wilder was being paid to go to the U.K. By doing this Wilder could have hyped the fight. Wilder chose not to go. Those are the facts, f**king well stick to the facts instead of creating your own, biased little narrative to absolve your hero from any blame in this whatsoever.
                    Who cares if he didn’t fulfil his work commitment, he went there to call out AJ face to face once that wasn’t a option no need to go

My narrative is the fact ls but just like your name your acting like a soft loose p.ussy because it doesn’t fit your narrative and doesn’t paint Hearn / AJ in a positive light

If you think AJ/Wilder fight not happening in 2018 is Wilders fault and Hearn isn’t the one to blame then I don’t know what to say because obviously there ls no point in trying to convince a AJ minion. It’s a waste of typing

"I reckon Finkel spiked the lot told Wilder a load of crap about restraining orders "

Not only did that happen but uneducated dummy Wilder WAS dumb enough to actually go on social media about it not realizing a restraining order wouldn't be possible if he was a commentator bc he wouldn't be allowed near Joshua who would literally be a few feet away from him at ringside !

I believe it is also a court process in the U.K ?

What would Joshuas reason be for issuing a restraining order ?

He fears Wilder getting in the ring ? lol

Wilder really is dangerously stupid just like his fans its frightening! R_Walken
                    Tim Tim I can almost guarantee that I’m smarter then you. I can also guarantee that I have a better life then you

I’m willing to bet however much you want. But after watching the video you posted of you hitting the heavy bag thinking your a G. A couple things are obvious 1) Your most likely a product of incest and or have Fetal Alcohol Syndrome or both . 2) you probably live in a basement 3) you haven’t had p.ussy in years that you didn’t have to pay for.

Your a sad human being , probably with a mental illness ( keep claiming your the one responsible for Wilder fighting Ortiz )

Do me a favour don’t even quote me again , life’s too short to waste it on dumpster babies such as yourself , I don’t even know why I don’t have you on ignore.

Originally posted by P4Pdunny View Post
                    Your posts are making my head hurt, why would Sky have Wilder come down to do paid work if the intention wasn't to build a future fight with AJ? Wilder getting in the ring is good news for Hearn.
                    Yeah I agree why have him there if it wasn’t to hype a immediate future match up

But that wouldn’t fit Hearns plan , so no it isn’t good news for Hearn if the result of Wilder going in the ring was a demand from fans that the fight happen next because from the recent events( sh.it even from AJs own mouth today ) it’s clear they didnt want it In 2018

But keep believing Hearn & AJ did

Comment

Originally posted by cameltoe View Post
                      Realistic then. Might as well just say he doesn’t want it.
                      Why say that?
                      GGG asked for 50 and got 45%.
                      I think hes being legit with his stance.
                      I wouldnt want to get fuc.ed around the way Hearn and AJ did to him.

Comment

Working...
                      X