Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Before antibiotics were invented, what did people with gonorrhea do?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
    I had the clap twice now, and the first time I had it I had to get a cotton swab in my dick to get a culture, in the states they can detect it with a urine test, but I was in the philippines at the time and they don't have that technology here lol

The second time I got it i was ****ing terrified to go back to the hospital so i waited a while and prayed that it wasnt gonorrhea and I put it off as long as possible.

Every day my dick would just kept getting worse and start hurting more and the drip kept coming.

How the **** did people cope before modern medicine? If I went any longer without treatment I would have considered cutting my dick off.
    Gonorrhea and Chlamydia likely hundreds of years ago was an infection the body could fight off. The issue with these STI's/STD's these days is they have adapted to most antibiotics. Gonorrhea only has 1 cure nowadays but there have been reports of a SUPER Gonorrhea in East Asia and the UK. The CDC is on high alert about these cases. Also every domestic case of Gonorrhea and Chlamydia is reported to the CDC.

And if I had to guess what people used or did, likely they ate raw garlic. Garlic has been known to kill infections for centuries.

Comment

Originally posted by Szef View Post

I need to learn the difference between diarrhoea and gonorrhoea

I'm sure Darkseid wishes he could just shlt out his STDs.

Comment

Any untreated infection will eventually lead to sepsis. Multiorgan failure and death.

Up until the last 200 plus the global average life expectancy was 30. Which is terrible.

But nowadays we definitely live infirm for too long. Breathing, taking in adequate nutrients, and being safe are all things we take for granted.

Life must have been a bit more interesting back in the day tbh. You scratch your hand on a twig? There’s a chance that might kill you so you might as well get involved in a 90 man saloon brawl before tea time.
        Last edited by Sparked_26; 07-17-2018, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
          Because all the wars throughout the years killed a lot of the tough alpha dudes, but the pansies who didn't fight were the ones who survived and they passed on their gay and beta genes to future generations.

Same thing happened in Europe, Asia, other places.
          You know that could actually be a valid explanation as to why feminism has been gaining a foothold.

A significant number of alpha men are dying off killing each other while women stay alive and get used to walking all over betas.
          Last edited by DARKSEID; 07-17-2018, 09:58 AM.

Comment

Garlic was a very popular natural anti-biotic back then. So was ginger, Echinacea and several other herbs and natural remedies. Not sure how well they worked. I imagine you had to consume a lot of it in order to cure yourself of a disease or ailment.

Comment

I had the clap twice now, and the first time I had it I had to get a cotton swab in my dick to get a culture, in the states they can detect it with a urine test, but I was in the philippines at the time and they don't have that technology here lol

The second time I got it i was ****ing terrified to go back to the hospital so i waited a while and prayed that it wasnt gonorrhea and I put it off as long as possible.

Every day my dick would just kept getting worse and start hurting more and the drip kept coming.

How the **** did people cope before modern medicine? If I went any longer without treatment I would have considered cutting my dick off.
              More lies. Dude u never had sex!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Willy Wanker View Post
                I'm sure Darkseid wishes he could just shlt out his STDs.
                Stick to delivery driving

Comment

Aren’t you one of the no condom guys lol fukin dummy hope you get the bad aids

Comment

People fuqqed each other up da butt back then and remained safe

Comment

Originally posted by Seaweed View Post
                      More lies. Dude u never had sex!!!
                      Well i'm almost 29 so that would be extremely ****ing sad lol

Comment

Working...
                      X