Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How long till Teofimo Lopez knocks out Lomachenko?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
    I felt that way with Loma after salido whooped him and he’s done Ok so far so you never know buddy
    That was the most one sided 12 round beatdown in recent years. Loma barely landed a jab and ran around the ring like a pussy.

Loma's whole career is a farce and he'll never fight Lopez just like he didn't fight Linares. In case you were wondering, Loma beat a paid stunt double who never even boxed before and Loma still almost got knocked the fuck out. The real Linares was paid off to leave the country and never tell anyone about what happened.

Comment

Always the same old history. Here comes a "new guy" beating the hated guy.
      And when that eventually happens(generally when the hated guy is on his way out) he will come here and say, "I told you so". LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
        1-2 years Lopez will be ready. When he is ready to take the fight Lomo better not duck. Be like Hopkins willing to fight Taylor at the age of 40 and less like GGG unwilling to fight Charlo willing to get stripped.
        great comparison. what huge mega fight did hopkins turn down to fight taylor? was it felix sturm? taylor was the biggest fight for him monetarily. ggg wants to fight canelo and suanders who are actually better than charlo and he's ducking...he needs to fight worse guys for less money like floyd and then he will be great

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
          great comparison. what huge mega fight did hopkins turn down to fight taylor? was it felix sturm? taylor was the biggest fight for him monetarily. ggg wants to fight canelo and suanders who are actually better than charlo and he's ducking...he needs to fight worse guys for less money like floyd and then he will be great
          I have zero proof either of those guys are better than Charlo sir. Canelo and Charlo both didn't set the world on fire against Trout. I'm not impressed with Saunders at all who's best win is Lemieux a guy who got destroyed by journeyman Rubio(who got destroyed by journeyman Jantuah). GGG said he wanted the belts now all of the sudden they don't matter when he has a worthy challenger for a title he holds. Me and you both know Hopkins always fought the best and would never allow himself to be stripped for not fighting a guy. I know you don't like Hopkins but keep it real sir.
          Last edited by Mister Wolf; 07-15-2018, 09:17 PM.

Comment

Loma toys with Lopez and stops him in 7.

No defense, just shells up and gets static, Loma will brutalize him.

Comment

I felt that way with Loma after salido whooped him and he’s done Ok so far so you never know buddy
              Then you were way off the mark bro, Lomachenko is arguably the best amatuer of all time (at least top 3) and a 2x gold medalist. He was bound to have huge success. Teofimo didn't even make it to the Olympics and.....has a big mouth and is knocking out bums? Not sold on the kid.

Comment

Originally posted by _original_ View Post
                Then you were way off the mark bro, Lomachenko is arguably the best amatuer of all time (at least top 3) and a 2x gold medalist. He was bound to have huge success. Teofimo didn't even make it to the Olympics and.....has a big mouth and is knocking out bums? Not sold on the kid.
                You know who else didn’t make it to the Olympics Terrance Crawford, sometimes amateurs don’t mean squat.

Teofimo is legit you’ll see.

Comment

You know who else didn’t make it to the Olympics Terrance Crawford, sometimes amateurs don’t mean squat.

Teofimo is legit you’ll see.
                  Crawford wasn't getting hyped up as a prospect though. He earned his merits by coming up the ranks, hardly anybody knew about him until he took the Prescott fight on short notice and won. This kid is already getting hyped for doing nothing yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                    That was the most one sided 12 round beatdown in recent years. Loma barely landed a jab and ran around the ring like a pussy.

Loma's whole career is a farce and he'll never fight Lopez just like he didn't fight Linares. In case you were wondering, Loma beat a paid stunt double who never even boxed before and Loma still almost got knocked the fuck out. The real Linares was paid off to leave the country and never tell anyone about what happened.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
                      Everyone of Loma's fights have been fixed except for Salido but that was only by accident. He was told to "throw the fight" but misunderstood it as "throw the right".
                      Not only are you a derranged lunatic. You are also delusional

Comment

Working...
                      X