Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF Are They Serving In This Resturant! I MUST KNOW!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DoubleLeftH00k View Post
    dude deserve to be slapped for being a sissy and not fighting back LOL

man who let anyone slap em?

yeah the new generations are sissys
    ole boy threw a jab doe.. he didnt straight punk down. but dude was twice his size AND he had his boys there.

nothing he could have done aside from KO all three of the low iq, low impulse thugs
    Last edited by Cheek busting; 07-15-2018, 12:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Xoo View Post
      Sure he did.

Just like when those blacks beat up that 91 year old Mexican guy for accidentally bumping into her kid.

https://fox2now.com/2018/07/10/91-ye...ack-to-mexico/

You tried to make that point like you seriously think all black people are the same person lol

Comment

Originally posted by Vlad_ View Post
        So black people like to attack, feel brave, and sucker punch when they’re several versus one, huh?
        That was completely justified. You don't cut in front of someone in line, who the **** are you? If somebody cuts in front of you and you don't do anything then you are a certified dick sucking cum taking f4ggot.

He deserved to get his ass beat.

Comment

Originally posted by DARKSEID View Post
          That was completely justified. You don't cut in front of someone in line, who the **** are you? If somebody cuts in front of you and you don't do anything then you are a certified dick sucking cum taking f4ggot.

and if a cop was there, not only do you both lose your spots, but youd be arrested.

how much does thinking hurt ????

Comment

[IMG][/IMG]
            Oh really! What planet are you from?

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                and if a cop was there, not only do you both lose your spots, but youd be arrested.

how much does thinking hurt ????
                Cops and justice are two entirely separate things.

I didn't say I would commit battery and get arrested, I said the guy got what he deserved and they were justified in their actions.

I'm a free man and that's the way I'll die. I don't need laws to tell me what justice is.

Comment

Cops and justice are two entirely separate things.

I didn't say I would commit battery and get arrested, I said the guy got what he deserved and they were justified in their actions.

I'm a free man, I don't need laws to tell me what justice is.
                  its not justified if no one laid hands on you. let the employee know dude cut the line and let them do their job.

Comment

Originally posted by Elroy The Great View Post
                    its not justified if no one laid hands on you. let the employee know dude cut the line and let them do their job.
                    I have my own laws. If someone cuts in front of me in line, they will get dealt with the best way I can come up with without getting locked up. Whatever the situation calls for and the opportunity that presents itself.

I'm intelligent enough to figure out. If you want justice you have to take it, nobody will give it to you.

Comment

You tried to make that point like you seriously think all black people are the same person lol
                      I never said that you dope.

Comment

Working...
                      X