No announcement yet.

#Walkaway - The plantation is being deserted

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
    the democrats are hilariously out of touch and dangerously stupid. there's not much else to say.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      This is a long time coming

It’s ridiculous to think that black people need the government to run their lives..

More and more blacks are becoming successful and gonna leave the ghetto leeches behind.

Just like with white people leaving behind the white trash.
      Then, the feeble minded fools will call the successful brothers sell outs, uncle Tom’s, etc. they can’t ween themselves off the government tittays......

Comment

Originally posted by John Barron View Post
        YOU ARE A RUSSIAN BOT
        HE IS A RUSSIAN BOT
        EVERYONE IS A RUSSIAN BOT

Originally posted by SuperHanz View Post
        I thought I was Russian bot, now it's confirmed.

Comment

They banned the founder from FACEBOOK for 30 days for saying he was gonna be Infowars, honestly can't believe people still use that platform

Comment

Good thread. I walked away about 10 years ago. Was a Democrat all my life but as you get older you start to see them for the BS they really are.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
              They banned the founder from FACEBOOK for 30 days for saying he was gonna be Infowars, honestly can't believe people still use that platform

Facebook, Twitter, Youtube/Google are ALL working against what they call the "Alt-right"........ the problem is, everyone who stands up to the narrative pushed by the radical-left is considered and painted "alt-right".

Shadow banning, demonitising YT channels...... they are anti free speech and fascists.

I wish, hope that the people on their side wake up, realise that the world is not entirely racist, and stand against it.

Comment

Working...
              X