• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
    On God he snitchin!

Why would give up that info?!

He want Manny to lose.
    That's how snakes work bro...

He forgot everything pac has given him,instead of saying thanks he talking sh** now..why would he give out the info about the bad shoulder?

Every other fighter who joined roach did it because of pacs fame, they thought it was roach who did it..little did they know that it was the other way around..pacquiao made roach..the fame the spot light.. everything....

Comment

No matter what anybody says Roach is an elite trainer. Just listen to him when he talks about strategy to his fighters during fights. He doesn't lie. But he totally snitched this time.

Comment

Originally posted by Jab jab boom View Post
        "The rehab on that shoulder was done by praying and swimming in the ocean." Well, isn't that how holyfield healed his heart?
        He was actually "healed" by Benny Hinn. So much for the tough warrior image.

Comment

I wonder if Dr Elatrrache will be part of Mannys medical team for this fight.

Comment

F**K Freddie!

Slap some Holy Water on it!

Pac Man made the right choice dumping Freddie and the "Bob Father."

Comment

Originally posted by MDPopescu View Post
              Roach: I Hope Pacquiao Wins - But He Has a Bad Shoulder

... as I remember, Pac underwent surgery to fix a torn rotator cuff in his right shoulder.
              You are right, he did, and it probably wasn’t as bad as it was made out to be. He threw it many times in the Horn fight.

It was rehabilitated enough for that fight....

Freddie is just being Freddy. Manny leaving him, broke his heart.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
                F**K Freddie!

Slap some Holy Water on it!

Pac Man made the right choice dumping Freddie and the "Bob Father."
                I agree. Freddie is on the outside looking in, and he doesn’t like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dosumpthin View Post
                  I wonder if Dr Elatrrache will be part of Mannys medical team for this fight.
                  Or maybe Dr. Shaw Hi ?

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    He did, but Roach is saying he never did the post-op rehab, and used prayer and ocean water instead.
                    ... there are people who believe in shamanistic rehab, though...

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
                    You are right, he did, and it probably wasn’t as bad as it was made out to be. He threw it many times in the Horn fight.

It was rehabilitated enough for that fight....

Freddie is just being Freddy. Manny leaving him, broke his heart.
                    ... yes................

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                      That's how snakes work bro...

He forgot everything pac has given him,instead of saying thanks he talking sh** now..why would he give out the info about the bad shoulder?

Every other fighter who joined roach did it because of pacs fame, they thought it was roach who did it..little did they know that it was the other way around..pacquiao made roach..the fame the spot light.. everything....

Freddie played it up too. Freddy ain’t got ****! Manny was his meal ticket. Now, he’s only interviewed about topics concerning Manny.

Comment

Working...
                      X