Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
    to me it seems gimmicky.

thoughts?
    Are you and your man going to adopt a lil black child?
    J/k......
    interesting topic. Why do you care?

Comment

If they get to grow up with even reasonably well suited parents ... well it'd be a massive benefit to them.

I can understand the weird vibe you get from people like Angelina Jolie adopting impoverished kids and how that could rub you the wrong way, but as long as she's treating them well I'm all for it.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusBob. View Post
        If they get to grow up with even reasonably well suited parents ... well it'd be a massive benefit to them.

I can understand the weird vibe you get from people like Angelina Jolie adopting impoverished kids and how that could rub you the wrong way, but as long as she's treating them well I'm all for it.
        What gets on my nerves personally is when people go to a foreign country to adopt impoverished and starving kids when they have impoverished kids of their own.

How many abandoned black babies are there in the U.S for example? Surely white Americans can adopt poor black American orphans or some shiet.

But shiet, that all has nothing to do with me.
        Last edited by P.K Dionysus; 07-04-2018, 03:49 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by P.K Dionysus View Post
          What gets on my nerves personally is when people go to a foreign country to adopt impoverished and starving kids when they have impoverished kids of their own.

How many abandoned black babies are there in the U.S for example? Surely white Americans can adopt poor black American orphans or some shiet.

But shiet, that all has nothing to do with me.
          I want to adopt a 22 year old Ethiopian woman, and give her some love!

Comment

No more BBCs

Comment

As long as the parents are righteous, it’ll be fine.

However, I don’t think Muslims are allowed to adopt.

So not every couple should adopt any kids.

Comment

What if it's black folks adopting white babies...is that OK with you?

Comment

I think that they made a terrible mistake, and that they should have adopted a nice, hardworking Chinese baby instead.

Comment

Originally posted by Rockybigblower View Post
                    What if it's black folks adopting white babies...is that OK with you?
                    If it’s a good home, it’s fine. No problem.....

Comment

Originally posted by Straight Up View Post
                      to me it seems gimmicky.

thoughts?
                      I was adopted myself so my opinion may be biased. But coming from an abusive household into a safer place helped me out massively. So it doesn't matter to me about colour if some child is being abused physically/emotionally then it's better to be placed elsewhere regardless of the guardians colour.

My biggest issue is with supposed adults/alcoholic wastes of space that bully and instill fear into young people for there own kicks. I had it happen and luckily the bastard who abused me is in a wheelchair now loving life I bet.

Comment

Working...
                      X