Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Warns Roman: Now I Will Take Your Head Off!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Miguel Berchelt Warns Roman: Now I Will Take Your Head Off!

On Saturday night, Miguel Berchelt applied a small but strong dose of poison to annihilate Argentine challenger Jonathan Barros in the third round to successfully defend his WBC super featherweight title for the third time. With seven thousand people filling the Poliforum Zamna to cheer him on, Berchelt (34-1, 30 KO's) imposed the conditions with his strength and punishment.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Berchelt vs Roman should be good, it's a guaranteed war.

Comment

tank vs berchelt is the fight to make now that kingpin lomachenko has moved up
      Last edited by Andre_parker1; 06-24-2018, 04:33 PM.

Comment

Bring it on Mexican mighty meaty!

Comment

Originally posted by Andre_parker1 View Post
          loma vs berchelt is the fight to make now that kingpin lomachenko has moved up
          Yes make it happen soonest!

Comment

FOTY candidate

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
              Yes make it happen soonest!
              tank vs berchelt I meant,now that lomachenko has moved up

Comment

Originally posted by Letmaku View Post
                Bring it on Mexican mighty meaty!
                whats your fascination with mexican meat? every dumb post of yours you mention mexican meat! you must really like mexican d!ck!
                Last edited by chico malo ali; 06-24-2018, 06:14 PM.

Comment

i like what i been seeing from Berchelt and i want him fighting Loma and Tank BUT this fight with Roman woiiiiiieee i cant wait 4 it bc Roman been running his mouth for real....FOTY i believe

Comment

Originally posted by Sh1ts on Brits View Post
                    Berchelt vs Roman should be good, it's a guaranteed war.
                    Yeah this will be a great fight. Then have tank fight the winner if he can get by his next defense.

Hey how about we get the Floyd fans together and we all point out Loma ducked him and use it to criticize and question his resume to be petty like the Floyd haters?

We can pretend not fighting Berchelt is the biggest duck the sport has ever seen. Better yet, we can pretend all the fights Loma didn’t make were the only ones that mattered.

Comment

Working...
                    X