Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields Gets Off The Floor To Decision Hanna Gabriels

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh **** Howard KO'd pretty brutally in the 9th he was ****ed up

Comment

Originally posted by .!WAR MIKEY! View Post
      did he hit em when he was down, I was just rewalking into the room and saw the ending. Ill check out the replay.
      Not at all. Howard was clearly stunned so Salamov just kinda watched him disintegrate.

Comment

Originally posted by jreckoning View Post
        Not at all. Howard was clearly stunned so Salamov just kinda watched him disintegrate.
        yeah I seen the replay just right now it was all good.

Comment

Damn, he was badly stunned on that right hand. Looked like someone trying to walk in the dark and reaching out for something to grab onto

Comment

Good finish from Salamov but he was still pretty unimpressive for the most part. Should probably move onto someone like Charles Foster or Paul Parker next, those would make solid Shobox fights

Comment

these girls fights better be good or else man I dont want to see them anymore, everys ingle clarssia shield fights has been boring basically clarissa facing non threats but she dont have the power to win in great fashion.

Comment

where's the "Wamen boxing. Who cares" option

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                  wraps, were you from peru? i was pulling for you guys, really suck that you couldn't get through the group phase
                  Colombiano/Peruano por mayor parte.

El grupo mas dificil no jodas, y lo cagaron contra Dinamarca con el penal por la luna el Cueva.

Y q pasa con la Argentina linda ave maria purisima.....que asco de partido dieron contra Croacia. La cara de Diego al final...me dejo con lagrimas....

Comment

In!

Comment

How's Hammer doing?

Comment

Working...
                      X