No announcement yet.

Who here thinks Luis Nery is a cheat?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gingerbreadman View Post
    Nery's missing weight in the second fight is major Bayesian evidence towards his probable culpability in intentional doping. People on NSB should look up 'mens rea', I know the principle differs from country to country, but not that much. Bayesian evidence like fighters missing weight should be enough to shift the burden of proof away from the commissions and onto Nery in future, IMO.
    Yes, I admit it's damning evidence.

I'll take a closer look into that.

Comment

Originally posted by KingHippo View Post
      So Canelo should become a pescatarian for the remainder of his boxing career? Seems a bit excessive.

The more I think about it, the less I think he did it. Who gets Vada enrolled than risk a fight of this magnitude by doping. Just doesn't add up. He could've forgone testing altogether and save himself the trouble.
      Fair enough, man. I'm withholding judgement cos I haven't got enough information to make an informed decision.

Comment

lol of course he's a cheat.

Comment

Originally posted by Pigeons View Post
          Nery is just another Mexican cheat in a long line of Mexican frauds.
          I hate to think what your thoughts are about Russian fighters and Scott Quigg??????

Comment

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
            I hate to think what your thoughts are about Russian fighters and Scott Quigg??????
            Russian sport has redefined cheating. It flows to the top levels of government in that country.

Comment

Nery showed in the second fight that his power and explosive style of fight was natural .

Because he was clean, had the same weight that Yamanaka and destroyed him in two rounds.

Guy is naturally a strong fighter.

Plus, in the first fight, Nery was clean in all the test that were made in Japan.

It was a test in Tijuana like one month before the fight.

People is ****ing ignorant.

Originally posted by chrisJS View Post
              Yes because not only is he a PED user he also cheated at the weigh-in. I hope he never gets a chance to fight on HBO or Showtime. Boxing is dangerous enough without doing the things he's willing to do to gain advantages.
              Idiot.

Nery before the positive test has troubles to make the weight vs Jesús Martínez.

So shut the **** up.

Comment

Nery had problems to make the weight before the first fight vs Yamanaka in México.

People is ****ing stupid.

He showed that his strength was real in the second fight.

Adrien Broner always had problems to mark the weight so he is a cheater?

Nery need to move up to 122 pounds, simple like that.

Originally posted by kidbazooka View Post
                He is a stupid and mad rican.

This guy is a joke, he was defending Quigg

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post
                  Nery had problems to make the weight before the first fight vs Yamanaka in México.

lol.... Every single one of your posts screams that you're emotional and angry. You also have to throw in insults in every post you make. You're clearly an emotional little b1tch who's a little fanboy who gets all upset whenever someone says something bad about a boxer you're a fan of. Go ahead and get mad and insult me lol it's all you do. You're a child.

Comment

Originally posted by Evil_Meat View Post
                    lol.... Every single one of your posts screams that you're emotional and angry. You also have to throw in insults in every post you make. You're clearly an emotional little b1tch who's a little fanboy who gets all upset whenever someone says something about your a boxer you're a fan of. Go ahead and get mad and insult me lol it's all you do. You're a child.
                    Jajajajaja

I'm having fun reading all the non sense things that people from here is saying.

Just that... and nope, Im very objective, but Nery did all the Yamanaka said and had a legit win

The same Yamanaka said that Nery won because his boxing and agility, not because weight like bit.ches like.you are saying

Comment

Originally posted by Mexican_Puppet View Post

Yeah you're a complete moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X