Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Rees Vows: After I Knock Broner Out, I'll Brush His Hair!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

will bump day after fight with gifs of Rees getting some brutal punishment

Comment

Originally posted by richardt View Post
      You mention "Original", something Broner is not with his copying Mayweather with racial attacks, throat grabbing, etc.

Comment

I am glad Rees has confidence and anything can happen but I think he is getting beaten up/stopped. I am no fan of Broner as I have mentioned and I still think he may be somewhat overrated but he is young and getting better and he may be top P4P sometime soon.

Comment

Gotta like a fighter who has no fear like that. I wish him well, even if the odds are against him.

Comment

I'm not into **** talk, but that's a hilarious quote. Far more clever than anything I've heard come out of Broner, ever.

Comment

sorry rees, even you don't believe this.

broner picked you for a reason, you're 5'3.

Comment

I told you all Rees was a tough sob, he wont back down like demarco!! broner picked one of the most rugged guys around and it will be among his biggest wins

Comment

Originally posted by YOU WILL LOSE View Post
                  I told you all Rees was a tough sob, he wont back down like demarco!! broner picked one of the most rugged guys around and it will be among his biggest wins
                  DeMarco spent pretty much 5 rounds of 8 toe to toe with Broner.

he would have been better off 'backing off', considering the 3rd was his best round (boxing at range).

Rees is rugged at British domestic/Euro level. it's hard to see him lasting past 4 with Broner.

Comment

Working...
                  X