An LAPD Officer On A Friday Night On Skid Row | On the Streets

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• An LAPD Officer On A Friday Night On Skid Row | On the Streets

lady in the green jacket can get it.

they should put more black officers on the ghettos so media can't flip the shet.

Comment

drugs drugs and more drugs will fuck you up.

Comment

Sh^t is f#cked up out there.

At some point we are gonna have to realllllly help these people & get them in some sorta housing situation & get serious treatment for their addictions/medical issues.

Sh^t is probably as costly to handle these people in a way that gets more of them on a upward trajectory as it is for police & numerous groups who halfass help people are putting into it along with the benefit of having a part of your town that looks like a 3rd world country being gone that is invaluable.

Comment

They’re near the federal courts, not far from lil Tokyo, near an area where hipsters, are gentrificating cool azz old buildings.

These liberal f heads, hire black and Hispanic guards to keep homeless people a few blocks away. They also love volunteering at the food bank, once a month, serve hot cocoa, and love being socially active and aware.

Comment

People can just set up camp out there ?!?!?!

Comment

You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves..

Comment

Originally posted by Curtis Harper View Post
                People can just set up camp out there ?!?!?!
                Apparently. I suspect a lot of these people have mental illness. It's a world wide problem. Don't know the solution or if there even is a solution. I have a coffee before going to work with a group. One guy is an ex police officer. He said in the winter they used to make the rounds and pick up individuals at night and take them to a homeless shelters or to jail so they don't freeze to death. That happened to the brother of a good friend of mine. The guy froze to death behind a building on the main street. He was mentally ill. It's sad.

Comment

Originally posted by TonyGe View Post
                  Apparently. I suspect a lot of these people have mental illness. It's a world wide problem. Don't know the solution or if there even is a solution. I have a coffee before going to work with a group. One guy is an ex police officer. He said in the winter they used to make the rounds and pick up individuals at night and take them to a homeless shelters or to jail so they don't freeze to death. That happened to the brother of a good friend of mine. The guy froze to death behind a building on the main street. He was mentally ill. It's sad.
                  I'd bet most of those ''campers'' are of sound mind but with a habit they brought on themselves. Like the cop said ''Abled bodied people hooked on drugs''.

As for the homeless/crazy situation, that's tough. If a person is truly mentally damaged, they should be forced into an institution. Until they are deemed fit.

If a person lost everything to a disaster, there has to be shelters available ? Maybe not ?

If a person fu cked up their own life by doing drugs, fu ck them. Jail them for as long as possible if it would make the streets cleaner.

Comment

Originally posted by HeadBodyBodyBody View Post
                    You can't help someone who doesn't want to help themselves..
                    Or who are scamming the system.

Comment

Working...
                    X