No announcement yet.

Assuming Wilder beats Breazeale

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Assuming Wilder beats Breazeale

It's no gimme- Breazeale may upset the odds, but anyway...Who do you think he will fight after that?

I'm.just preparing myself now to be let down, as we know he's ducking AJ akd Whyte, which mediocre guy will be in the other corner later this year?
    Stiverne? David Price? Lucas Browne?
    Once we get these May and June fights done - what next in hw division?

Kownacki then Ortiz rematch or vice versa. They have zero intentions of fighting Joshua anytime soon, that's pretty evident to anyone who's not a PBC or Wilder fanboy

Comment

Rematch with Areola?

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
        Kownacki then Ortiz rematch or vice versa. They have zero intentions of fighting Joshua anytime soon, that's pretty evident to anyone who's not a PBC or Wilder fanboy
        If he fights Ortiz again then fair enough - but I'd love to see Wilder V Whyte.
        Obviously Wilder should fight AJ but there's no amount of.money or terms and conditions on which he'll man up and take that fight.
        Sadly, for an undisputed fight we will have to wait till he loses the belt.

Comment

That means his mandatory is out of the way, no need to do that for another two years or more as he and haymon pleases, look forward to in next 3/4 fights against PBC fighters. His goal would be to get to 50-0 before going after any unification. The fact that Kownacki and Ortiz have been promised the fight means we don't get to see him against anyone who isn't signed to PBC....For now.

Comment

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again View Post
            If he fights Ortiz again then fair enough - but I'd love to see Wilder V Whyte.
            Obviously Wilder should fight AJ but there's no amount of.money or terms and conditions on which he'll man up and take that fight.
            Sadly, for an undisputed fight we will have to wait till he loses the belt.
            I don't mind this fight, people need to forget about the Whyte fight, that would never happen unless whyte signs to PBC, this is the same shit we use to criticize Bob Arum for when he had Pacquiao (Mosley and JMM) having to be free agents before they would be allowed to fight Pacman.

Comment

Originally posted by Ray* View Post
              I don't mind this fight, people need to forget about the Whyte fight, that would never happen unless whyte signs to PBC, this is the same shit we use to criticize Bob Arum for when he had Pacquiao (Mosley and JMM) having to be free agents before they would be allowed to fight Pacman.
              Have we got anymore info on the WBC's verdict? I'm hoping Whyte can wrestle a fast track mando out of them due to them messing him about.

Comment

His options are limited with Ortiz , Kownacki. Anyone else will be guys Joshua defeated again.

Only Fury really can throw him a lifeline taking heat off him avoiding Joshua , and that also adds to likelihood he loses the title still. I really don't see him.getting by Breazeale anyway , I think his 9th title defense is where it stops , it really already had his last fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Jsmooth9876 View Post
                  Them two and Fury before he gets to AJ.... Maybe Stiverne 3.

Boxing politics are stupid.

Comment

He'll probably fight anyone but Joshua cause team Joshua don't want a 50/50 split which is fine.like deontay says there's other fights to be made.will be fine with or without Joshua

Comment

Working...
                    X