No announcement yet.

My boxing technique analysis and fight breakdown videos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My boxing technique analysis and fight breakdown videos

I started breaking down boxers and their fights and giving my honest opinions on my youtube channel. At the beginnig the my editing skills were poor but I'm slowly improving, learning the new things about editing and finding my own style. In this topic I would like to post my videos, hope at least somebody is going to enjoy them. I'm not a new guy on boxingscene, I had another profile here.

I'll start by posting couple of my vids:

Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
    I started breaking down boxers and their fights and giving my honest opinions on my youtube channel. At the beginnig the my editing skills were poor but I'm slowly improving, learning the new things about editing and finding my own style. In this topic I would like to post my videos, hope at least somebody is going to enjoy them. I'm not a new guy on boxingscene, I had another profile here.

Good analysis. Keep up the good work.

Comment

Thank you man, it's reassuring to hear you liked it.

Comment

I’m gonna subscribe right now! Good vids! Look for my reply’s! Nopal

Comment

Looks good, try to do analysis about Ali and Mayweather, that will certainly receive some decent views and if the video is good than you will definitely get tons of subscriber.

Comment

Originally posted by JohnCastellanos View Post
            I’m gonna subscribe right now! Good vids! Look for my reply’s! Nopal
            Thank you John, I can promise my future videos are going to look more like my two latest videos on Jermall Charlo and Alexander Besputin, only with better editing. Looking back at my older videos, they weren't of a quality I was looking for.

By the way, I'm looking forward to any sugestions for the future videos people would like to see.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
              Looks good, try to do analysis about Ali and Mayweather, that will certainly receive some decent views and if the video is good than you will definitely get tons of subscriber.
              Thank's bro, yeah, videos on them would definitely help grow the channel and I would also love to do the videos about them in future because both of their styles were very interesting and something that should be analyzed. Also, if YOU Taha have any boxer that you would like me to analyze, just let me know. It also goes for everybody else, I'm having fun breaking down the different fighters techniques.

Comment

Sure you can

Thank's bro, yeah, videos on them would definitely help grow the channel and I would also love to do the videos about them in future because both of their styles were very interesting and something that should be analyzed. Also, if YOU Taha have any boxer that you would like me to analyze, just let me know. It also goes for everybody else, I'm having fun breaking down the different fighters techniques.
                If you know something about Khabib Nurmagomedov, i know he is not boxer but his technique breakdown is also trending now a days and it can be good for the channel.

Comment

Originally posted by Taha93 View Post
                  If you know something about Khabib Nurmagomedov, i know he is not boxer but his technique breakdown is also trending now a days and it can be good for the channel.
                  Show him how it's done Taha.

Comment

Sure why not

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
                    Show him how it's done Taha.
                    Than in that case i need to ground and pound you for demonstration

Comment

Working...
                    X