Boxing Forum
Navigation
Go Back   Boxing Forum > Non Boxing Talk > Boxing Scene Lounge

View Poll Results: Who are you voting for?
Trump 120 49.38%
Hillary 53 21.81%
Other/not voting 70 28.81%
Voters: 243. You may not vote on this poll

Old 06-01-2019, 12:05 PM #33061
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quoted: 11742 Post(s)
travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,298,977.01
Total Points: 2,400,944.47
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
Originally Posted by man down View Post
I'm so done with you. You love to twist anything to try and make your case.

It's ok, when you Dems going for impeachment? We're waiting.
What am I twisting?

What's wrong? Have no comeback? I haven't said anything shifty. In fact, I've only said what's been common knowledge that you guys want to ignore. Your response makes it clear that you neither want the truth, nor can you handle the truth. Suit yaself
travestyny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 12:05 PM #33062
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5564 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657.96
Total Points: 135,863.34
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 

Quote:
Originally Posted by travestyny View Post
Am I fired up? I wasn't aware I was. I'm sitting here pretty calm, but thanks for your concern, bro. Appreciate it.

Well hey, that may very well be the game. Now you're getting it!

What I want to know is...if there was no collusion (factually like you guys claim) and the president was just so damn afraid for whatever reason that he still obstructs justice over the investigation into his nothing doings....then would they still put his head on the block?

I'd probably prefer that they let him finish out his term and see if he is re-elected. But rules are rules and are in place for a reason. If he obstructed justice and gets impeached and removed, but never was a part of the conspiracy, that would be his own dumb fault, wouldn't it?
See this is how headed you are. You think Trump would be impeached and removed from office lol. Like I said, when does it start? We're waiting.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 12:07 PM #33063
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 5564 Post(s)
man down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond reputeman down has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 2,657.96
Total Points: 135,863.34
Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony Great posting, bro... - Tony Trick-Pony cheers bruh - Tony Trick-Pony To satisfy your urges - Taaj Manzoor 

Quote:
What am I twisting?

What's wrong? Have no comeback? I haven't said anything shifty. In fact, I've only said what's been common knowledge that you guys want to ignore. Your response makes it clear that you neither want the truth, nor can you handle the truth. Suit yaself
It's not that I don't have a come back for your twisted world where you have to prove your not guilty.

I'm just done arguing with someone that ignores the justice system.
man down is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 12:08 PM #33064
Fvcking Up The Game.

travestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond reputetravestyny has a reputation beyond repute
pimping ain't easy - SugarKaineHook not sure why your original gift aint shown - SugarKaineHook The troll killer! - JK1700 Job well done! - koolkc107 Boxingscene's Best... Meant to get this to you the other day. Drinks on me - Chollo Vista 
Burger for Troubles. Good discussion... - Tony Trick-Pony Cheers, man... - Tony Trick-Pony For exposing Szef.... That was classic - Chollo Vista Toast for handing out L's - Chollo Vista A true legend of Boxingscene - Chollo Vista 
For the unified undisputed champ of Boxingscene. Hasn't been a dude this bad since Roy Jones Jr - Chollo Vista 

Quote:
See this is how headed you are. You think Trump would be impeached and removed from office lol. Like I said, when does it start? We're waiting.
I do? I don't recall saying I think he will be impeached and removed.

You need to work on your reading comprehension skills, bro.
Old 06-01-2019, 12:11 PM #33065
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
It's not that I don't have a come back for your twisted world where you have to prove your not guilty.
I never said Trump had to prove he is not guilty. That is not even how a court of law works. You're getting yourself all twisted up.

Quote:
I'm just done arguing with someone that ignores the justice system.

LMAO. Ignores the justice system? I'm not a lawyer but I attended law school, buddy. I think I know a thing or two about the justice system.

You, on the other hand, seem a little bit off...and the fact that you are running away just because I basically posted what Mueller told you...lol.

Hey, like I said. Suit yaself
Old 06-01-2019, 12:19 PM #33066
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9478 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 89,676.82
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny 

Quote:
Am I fired up? I wasn't aware I was. I'm sitting here pretty calm, but thanks for your concern, bro. Appreciate it.

Well hey, that may very well be the game. Now you're getting it!

What I want to know is...if there was no collusion (factually like you guys claim) and the president was just so damn afraid for whatever reason that he still obstructs justice over the investigation into his nothing doings....then would they still put his head on the block?

I'd probably prefer that they let him finish out his term and see if he is re-elected. But rules are rules and are in place for a reason. If he obstructed justice and gets impeached and removed, but never was a part of the conspiracy, that would be his own dumb fault, wouldn't it?
Bold: no, we knew this was all just a game two years ago
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 12:32 PM #33067
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
Bold: no, we knew this was all just a game two years ago
I'm being tongue in cheek by calling it a game. Again, the question is....how much of a game is obstruction of justice?

Some may believe that without collusion, it should be swept under the rug. That doesn't really seem like the way things should work, no?
Old 06-01-2019, 01:31 PM #33068
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 23293 Post(s)
Motorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond reputeMotorcity Cobra has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 108,667.09
Total Points: 618,371.33
always dropping hot boxing news first - Sup Do your thang m8 - Canelo and GGG for exposing (((them))) - Sup Nobody cared when you were banned because nobody likes you - Arthur Dayne Good effort!!! - MDPopescu 
Rock on brother - siablo14 splitting your mommy clean in two - //// clown - apples Because you can't keep our white dlcks out of your mouth - !nternation Thanks for the help - 1bad65 
for keeping us informed...thanks for your efforts - jazluvr to celebrate the life of Roy Hargrove - jazluvr Your reparations - Robbie Barrett 

Quote:
It doesn't mean that it's safe to say there is no collusion.

There are plenty of people who get away with crimes everyday...some for years. Some forever.

I'm not saying he is guilty of engaging in a conspiracy and I'm not saying he isn't. What I'm more interested in is why does it seem he committed obstruction of justice if there was no conspiracy?

The only 2 reasons I can think of is:

A. There was a conspiracy.
B. He was just scared shltless by there being an investigation and reacted like someone who had something to hide, whether he had something to hide or not.

I don't really see any way around those two options, in my humble opinion. And what is also interesting is, if he is not guilty of engaging in this conspiracy but he did indeed obstruct justice for whatever reason.....will they still want to impeach and remove him?

Time will tell. Obviously people do care or this wouldn't be a hot topic.
You obstruct to cover up a crime. A successful obstruction will cover up a crime. If there is no crime you don't attempt to obstruct because there is nothing to cover up.

Police can know you murdered someone but can't find enough evidence to convict you but will charge you with obstruction.

They know this. They're just playing stupid. Some of them are really stupid tho
Motorcity Cobra is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:32 PM #33069
Undisputed Champion

Quoted: 9478 Post(s)
GGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond reputeGGG Gloveking has a reputation beyond repute
Bank: 1,551.01
Total Points: 89,676.82
:beerchug: - -jose- Keep up the good posts, brother... - anthonydavid11 Smart man - Thraxox One of the good posters here - 1bad65 Great post as usual, Glove Mf'in Kang! - Tony Trick-Pony 
You are the man, without question - Tony Trick-Pony For unquestionably punkin' Chollo Vista bitch ass. - Bobby Deez Andy Ruiz,baby! - travestyny 

Quote:
I'm being tongue in cheek by calling it a game. Again, the question is....how much of a game is obstruction of justice?

Some may believe that without collusion, it should be swept under the rug. That doesn't really seem like the way things should work, no?
You shouldn't be compelled to comply with an investigation that you are the ultimate target of
GGG Gloveking is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2019, 01:35 PM #33070
Fvcking Up The Game.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Motorcity Cobra View Post
You obstruct to cover up a crime. A successful obstruction will cover up a crime. If there is no crime you don't attempt to obstruct because there is nothing to cover up.

Police can know you murdered someone but can't find enough evidence to convict you but will charge you with obstruction.

They know this. They're just playing stupid. Some of them are really stupid tho
Exactly. Foolish of me to think these guys would want to discuss something honestly. I can forgive the stupid ones because they can't help it, but it's becoming hard to know who's playing stupid and who really is.

Share This With Friends

Tags
#wiretapping, $0.0000, $10, $100, $916, "*****, "all, "bring, "mike", "wind, "wipe", "you, 'dreamer', (clinton, (live), (not, (obstruction, (update, ***the, **the, 000, 100%, 2-1., 2016, 2020, 90s?, ????, abruptly, academics, adds, admits, advance, affair, african, agreement., amendment!, american, americans, angry, announces, anti, appearing, apprentice, article, asked, attack, attacked, bailout?, balls, beck, benghazi, bernie, better., bill, billionaire?, black, blacks, bleachbit, blm, blue lives matter, bmw ..., border, breaking, breaking:, brexit, buffon, call, called, campaign, cancels, cancer!", cash-documentary, celebration, changed, chants, cheaters, claim, claims, clinton, clinton!, cliton, cliton!!!!!!, cloth!, cnn assassin, collapse, college, collusion, comey:, coming, commits, complicit, contradicts, corrupt cvnt bag, counsel, cousin, coverage, crimes, cringeworthy:, crowd, cucks!, cuts, daddy, daily, daily), damn, dead, deal, deal., debate..., debates, delays, democracy dying, democrat, democrats, dems?, denuclearization, department, deportation, destroys, dictate, discussed, disrespecting, dogs, donald, donald trump mean doe, donor!!, dossier, drop, dumptrump, e-mails, early, easily, educated, el cajon, election, election?, elections??lol, electoral, emails, endorsing, etc.., facts, failed hillary attack, fair, falling, false equivalency, fame, farage, farmers, fascist neo liberals, financial, find, fire, floor, flynn, fools, for...., for?, found., foundation, france, fraud, freedom under attack, full, gender, genius?...., genuine?, geotus, giuliani, giving, glenn, got's, guns?, hall, hammer, hard, health, heel", here..., higher, hilary, hilarys, hildabeast enforcer, hilery, hillary, hillary vs trump, hillary's, him..his, himself??, homeless, house, huffingtonpost, hype, i've, immigration, impeached, indict, info, insults!!!, investigated!, investigation, isn't, it's, jail????, jailed, japan...japanese, jill, jobs, john, jong-un, jordan, june, justice, justice), kaine???, kickass, killed, korea, leaking, lebron., liars, liberal, liberty getting raped, libtard beta cucks, live, losses, lost, love, made, madoff, maga, malcolm, margins, matter, mccain?, media foolishness, meeting, meeting., mentally, mexico, michael, mid-terms, migration, million, millions, mind..., minister), minority, motorcity cobra politics, mueller, muellers, neo liberal simps, network), news, nigel, night's, north, north korea, not?, obama, obama!, obamacare, official, official:, opening., opposed, outcome, outnumber, pandering, panders, party, paul, pence, people, person, personally, plan, point, poll, pookie, positive, posters, predators, presidency, president, presidential, prime, probe, program, promised?, proof, prophecies, proverty!", provide, public., punk, queen, questions, racism?, racist, raises, rallies, rally, re-elected, re-election, reaction, read, ready, real, realize, reason, refusing, release, released, releases, remark, repeal, replace, republican, republicans, restaged, return, reveals, robert, rocketman, runs, russia, russiagate/obstruction, russian, ryan, sanders, scammed, scraps, scumbag sloot, scumbags, secret, serious, servers, sh#t, shenanigans, shooting, show, signing, silenced, sjw, socialism, solar, solar!, sooooo, special, spent, spoke, staff, star, starting, state, statement, stein, stupid, super, support, supporters, supporting, surveillance, swapped, tapping, tariffs, team, teams, tells, teresa, terminated, the merge, thought, thread, thread**, thread***, times, today!!!!!!!!!!!!!, told, toss-up!, town, triggered, trumo, trump, trump douchebags, trump!, trump", trump's, trump., trump..., trump:, trump?, trumps, trumps', u.s./mexican, ugly, underperforming, video, videos, violent, vote, voter, votes, voting, walk, walking, wall, was..., watch, weak liberal men, week., welfare, white, white)that, wikileaks, win", wind, wins, wiped, wire, wiretapping, woman, won't, world, wtf?, ya'll, year, you're, young