No announcement yet.

Duran Tactics to Attack Mayweather's Shell Defense

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
    It's Pacquiao's fault that we got the fight 6 years later. If he had nothing to hide he should have had no problem accepting stricter testing.

In this day and age of Jarrell Miller testing positive for 3 different PEDs Manny's refusal to test looks even worse in retrospect.

Especially since he himself started requiring his opponents to do stricter testing eventually, anyway. He obviously wasn't THAT afraid of needles, which was one of the excuses being thrown around at the time.
    The guy didn't want too much of his blood taken leading up to the fight because he thought it would weaken him but agreed to 3 blood tests and as many urine tests as they wanted. If he was on any steroids, it would have come up in any if those tests, especially since blood is always taken after the fight and Pacquiao was willing to submit to a blood test right after the fight.

It's Floyd's fault a lot more. Also Bob Arum's fault because he's a huge douchebag.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
      The guy didn't want too much of his blood taken leading up to the fight because he thought it would weaken him but agreed to 3 blood tests and as many urine tests as they wanted. If he was on any steroids, it would have come up in any if those tests, especially since blood is always taken after the fight and Pacquiao was willing to submit to a blood test right after the fight.

It's Floyd's fault a lot more. Also Bob Arum's fault because he's a huge douchebag.
      Pacquiao has no problem giving up as much blood as was necessary later, or requiring his opponents to do so as well.

It was obviously a bogus excuse.

Comment

Now my 2 cents:

Would I be suprised if Pac was on PEDs? Absolutely not, but there's no proves to it, only Floyd's accusations. On the contrary Floyd was given the waivers for at least 3 fights that we are aware of and also was illegally given the TUE examption for their fight and writing a 150k check to USADA. He was on camera admitting the vampire facials.

About a week before their fight Pacquiao publicly said he refused Floyd's proposal for USADA to give them both waivers and not publish the test results. The very exact practice Haymon was using for a decade with all of his fighters since his fighters got caught by VADA so he ran to USADA

At the time Floyd came back, Pac was p4p no 1, rulling the divison and Mayweathers were accusing him of PEDs (sued later and lost in the court) and trying to boss Pacquiao as if he was some unknown B level fighter and Floyd was putting the roadblock after the roadblock to avoid him. What Floyd's fans don't say is that after the initial refusal of Pacquiao to accept Floyd's terms, he accepted it and of course, Floyd started putting the new roadblocks.

I don't care what anyone here is going to say about the things I stated in this post because the reality is that the whole world agrees on who ducked who and all the unbiased boxing people in the knows agree on who was clearly dirty out of them two, except for a couple of posters from boxingscene & LDBC, which very well may be the same persons. So I don't feel like trying to convince them otherwise.
        Last edited by Offic.Scorecard; 06-22-2019, 01:56 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Rusty Tromboni View Post
          This is the hot steaming load of spunk the *****'s can never wash off their face.

Yes, Pacquiao was surely an abuser. He was probably just more flagrant in his abuse than others, like the cute little rascal who loved his IV's. Mayweather's request for the testing was one last attempt to stall. He could have simply side-stepped it. Did he ask anyone else to submit to drug tests? Judah? Canelo? Mosley? Was the fear of PED abuse really his reason for not seeking out Paul Williams or Sergio Martinez.

It's so funny how the *****'s excuse Floyd's systematic pre-fight demands. He was always moving the goal post. In one of the weakest eras of the sport, no less.
          Did I say always? No, just in this fight he was. He may have asked for drug tests for Judah, but never mentioned stricter Olympic Style Testing until talks of the Pacqiao fight came up. Manny agreed to as many random urine tests as needed, but wanted a limit on blood tests was all, but was willing to be tested right after the fight. Any use of steroids would have been detected in any one of those tests. Then, in later negotiations, when 50/50 was already agreed on, in 2012 Mayweather then wanted a higher percentage during negotiations. But you're right, he wasn't moving the goal posts there at all then. What would ever make me decide to believe that? Maybe the fact that whenever Pacquiao agreed to existing terms, Mayweather would then change them? But you're right, I must be one of those tinfoil hat wearing conspiracy theory nuts to you. We never really landed on the moon. Elvis and Michael Jackson are still alive and went back to Mars right? And The Illuminati run everything.

Enough of you. Clutch your chest and fall face first into a full cake on the day of a relative's wedding.

Comment

Pacquiao has no problem giving up as much blood as was necessary later, or requiring his opponents to do so as well.

Because he already got KTFO and had no negotiating power anymore with Floyd by then. So why did Floyd change the purse split later, if he wanted the fight to happen sooner then? And if he's so anti drug, what's with this IV therapeutic use exemption?

Comment

Originally posted by Offic.Scorecard View Post
              Now my 2 cents:

Would I be suprised if Pac was on PEDs? Absolutely not, but there's no proves to it, only Floyd's accusations. On the contrary Floyd was given the waivers for at least 3 fights that we are aware of and also was illegally given the TUE examption for their fight and writing a 150k check to USADA. He was on camera admitting the vampire facials.

About a week before their fight Pacquiao publicly said he refused Floyd's proposal for USADA to give them both waivers and not publish the test results. The very exact practice Haymon was using for a decade with all of his fighters since his fighters got caught by VADA so he ran to USADA

At the time Floyd came back, Pac was p4p no 1, rulling the divison and Mayweathers were accusing him of PEDs (sued later and lost in the court) and trying to boss Pacquiao as if he was some unknown B level fighter and Floyd was putting the roadblock after the roadblock to avoid him. What Floyd's fans don't say is that after the initial refusal of Pacquiao to accept Floyd's terms, he accepted it and of course, Floyd started putting the new roadblocks.

I don't care what anyone here is going to say about the things I stated in this post because the reality is that the whole world agrees on who ducked who and all the unbiased boxing people in the knows agree on who was clearly dirty out of them two, except for a couple of posters from boxingscene & LDBC, which very well may be the same persons. So I don't feel like trying to convince them otherwise.
              Exactly. Manny agreed to urine testing, some blood testing and the initial 50/50 split, but then Floyd wanted either 60/40 or 55/45 as time went on. How's that for bogus excuses? Why would Floyd do that if he wanted the fight to happen right away? Because he wanted to wait Pacquiao out, that's why. And Floyd's kind of a hypocrite too with the IV exemption. I guess the same rules don't apply to him huh?

Comment

So was Mayweather later changing the purse split after drug testing was later agreed to and no longer wanting 50/50 anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
                  Because he already got KTFO and had no negotiating power anymore with Floyd by then. So why did Floyd change the purse split later, if he wanted the fight to happen sooner then? And if he's so anti drug, what's with this IV therapeutic use exemption?
                  So after getting KTFO Pacquiao wasn't weakened by giving blood anymore?

And he wanted Marquez to do stricter testing BEFORE he got knocked out. Pac's camp raised suspicions of steroid use after Memo Heredia was hired.

JMM got angry and said let's do it, as long as you do it too. Manny's team got real quiet after that for some reason

“You can say anything you want, but [if] you don’t have any proof, it means nothing,” Marquez said. “I told them I am willing to take any exam they want. Let’s go together, we’ll do it together.”

“I’d be happy to do it,” Marquez. “As long as the guy I’m fighting does the same thing. If there is going to be a level field, it has to be level for everyone.”

https://www.si.com/node/396705
                  Last edited by ShoulderRoll; 06-22-2019, 02:19 PM.

Comment

The very exact practice Haymon was using for a decade with all of his fighters since his fighters got caught by VADA so he ran to USADA
                    What evidence do you have for this statement? USADA was around testing the U.S. Olympic teams long before VADA ever existed. VADA was only founded in 2011.

No, the whole world doesn't agree with you actually. And just because many of us have a differing opinion from yours doesn't mean we are biased.

It sounds like you have your mind made up, though. And aren't interested in any facts that might intrude into your version of reality. It's pointless to attempt to have a rational discussion at that point.

Comment

So after getting KTFO Pacquiao wasn't weakened by giving blood anymore?

And he wanted Marquez to do stricter testing BEFORE he got knocked out. Pac's camp raised suspicions of steroid use after Memo Heredia was hired.

JMM got angry and said let's do it, as long as you do it too. Manny's team got real quiet after that for some reason

“You can say anything you want, but [if] you don’t have any proof, it means nothing,” Marquez said. “I told them I am willing to take any exam they want. Let’s go together, we’ll do it together.”

“I’d be happy to do it,” Marquez. “As long as the guy I’m fighting does the same thing. If there is going to be a level field, it has to be level for everyone.”

https://www.si.com/node/396705
                      No, he just didn't care anymore. Okay, I'll give you that, but why change the purse split when it was already agreed to, if not to delay the fight longer? Speaking of a level field, why the IV exemption?

Comment

Working...
                      X